Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Humble Bundle Download Broken
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:33 pm 

I got Sword and Soldiers HD in the Humble Bundle for Android 4, but the APK Humble hosts hasn't been updated and doesn't work on Android Marshmallow (Thanks Android Runtime!)

The Sword and Soldiers demo in the Google Play Store works, so it looks like the game has been updated to work with ARTs, but Humble is still hosting the old file.

When I contacted Humble to ask them to get an updated download from Romino they told me "We don't offer techsupport, contact Ronimo Games". It seems Ronimo doesn't offer technical support beyond these forums. Do Ronimo staff members actually check this, or is this just user's supporting users?

It would be really great if Ronimo could work with Humble to get a more recent installer hosted so Humble customers can continue to play this game on new devices.

Post subject: Re: Humble Bundle Download Broken
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 am 

Push.

I've the same problem. Did you find out any solution?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:04 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

The Android version of Swords & Soldiers was made by another company and as far as I know they've pretty much disappeared in the past couple of years. We don't have any source for S&S on Android, so we can't solve any problems on that platform ourselves. :(

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm 

ok. Thanks for answer :'(