Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Hard to find online games?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm 

Have been playing for 5 hours and so far I've only gotten into 3 games, was going to rematch but I got network error. Does anyone even play this game on PC yet?

If you wanna game with me please add me on steam or something I got this game just for the online altough I got only 1 level on the campaign left it is that last chinese level hard as hell.

My steam: OwNii

Post subject: Re: Hard to find online games?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Later today the game will be sold on Steam as well, so I guess that's when people will really start playing. Today and yesterday we only sold the game to those who follow it on Twitter/Facebook/forum, so that is a smaller group than will hopefully join when the game is in the Steam store itself. :)

Post subject: Re: Hard to find online games?
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:13 am 

Joost wrote:
Later today the game will be sold on Steam as well, so I guess that's when people will really start playing. Today and yesterday we only sold the game to those who follow it on Twitter/Facebook/forum, so that is a smaller group than will hopefully join when the game is in the Steam store itself. :)

Hello there,

Ok i agree join this group but your not share a group link so you first share a link after that I think & join a group but you don't mention which game group please suggest to me.