Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Aztecs and Chinese totally overpowered in multiplayer.
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm 

I get my economy going asap. And no matter what build I go, I'm quickly over run. But still when I look at the scores at the end, they managed to get 1k or more gold than me mined. And used more spells, made more units, how is this even possible?

Both have an "ultimate" skill that just destroys everything on a map and is much better than the Thor hammer. Chinese with the dragon and aztecs with the rock. Not to mention the necro's and big tank things on the aztecs, the wizard guys on the chinese that pick up everything and 1 shot it..

It's no wonder everyone only plays Aztecs with a few Chinese mixed in there..

I am new and would love to hear some good builds if anyone has any, but no one plays vikings and I can see why.

Post subject: Re: Aztecs and Chinese totally overpowered in multiplayer.
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:45 am 

Quote:
I get my economy going asap. And no matter what build I go, I'm quickly over run. But still when I look at the scores at the end, they managed to get 1k or more gold than me mined. And used more spells, made more units, how is this even possible?

Interesting. I think that exactly same as a novice Aztec player ;) .

And recently, I was triumphant only against same Aztec. I can't win single Vikings or Chinese. See my topic below :oops: .

I think all novice has a similar problem with resource management...unless the opponent are cheating. And i never heard about any money-hack or something like that in S&S.

Post subject: Re: Aztecs and Chinese totally overpowered in multiplayer.
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 am 
Ronimo Team Member

It is interesting to see that GrinningViper opened a topic about the Aztecs being underpowered against Vikings, while you say they are overpowered... ;)

The Aztec Boulder is actually pretty easy to counter: it cannot pass towers. And the Boulder and Dragon are both incredibly expensive, you should be able to put some really heavy pressure on your opponent in the time he uses to save money and mana for the Dragon or Boulder. They key to countering the ultimates is to force the player to use his mana and money to defend against your push.