Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Ideas for the Secret Code
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 am 
Ronimo Team Member

In the game we have 25 achievements and when you get all of them you get a secret code.
We are going to do something cool with this secret code, when you send it to us.
We need your input to decide what exactly!

So post all your ideas here based on the following restrictions:
The first 10 people who achieve a secret code and probably every month a few extra players, we want to give something special.
-It can not be something in-game, it has to be tangible.
-It has to be something we send over email or snailmail. Because people all over the world will be sending in the code and they need to be able to receive the reward.

We really want to hear what you guys would like to have as a reward for this accomplishment!

Post subject: Re: Ideas for the Secret Code
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 am 

You mean like, a poster/T-shirt/collectable?

Well, all three of those would be good ideas. Perhaps a plush toy? Or a figurine of the Giant Pepper?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm 

I think giving the fans a chance to share their ideas for this is great! Thank You! :D

I was going to say a new in-game spell, but if it's going via e-mail maybe a 100 wii points code? Little models or clothing sounds great, but I guess the reward would have to be something digital? If it can be a physical item though, a signed poster of some of the game art would be awesome.

I don't know how you could do this next idea, but maybe give the first few people a sneak peek at your next game when the time comes. Perhaps if Nintendo would allow it you could put a small beta version/demo of your next game on Wiiware, but only people who have the code would be able to access it (similar to the Wiispeak channel only being available if the person trying to download it has the code from the box). I reckon that last idea is probably thinking a bit too far ahead though :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm 

Alex, that idea with the Wii points sounds good, 2 bad it must something digital or else a day at Ronimo would be nice.

A demo of an upcoming game would be nice, but then people put it online and that's not good either.

I have an good idea (I hope). People who get the code, get a chance 2 get in the next game with their photo in the end credits or face in the game.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:23 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

It doesn't have to be digital at all, as Alex suggested it can be a T-Shirt or a poster, just let your imaginations run wild ;)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 pm 

I really dunno. Maybe a plush toy (my girlfriend would love one of those).

This is bunny. Put him in your signature to help him gain world domination. If not....
He will be after you!!!!!
(\__/)
( 0.o)
(")_(")

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm 

Physical,i would like to see a model of all 3 factions fighting (lol,i could actually see S&S little figures being made)

Other:
Isnt it possible to email wii point codes?You could do that,like a person could get 2000 wii points?

Also,maybe you can give the first couple a chance to "work" w/ u guys.You know,like give you ideas on the next game u should make.

Too bad it cant be ingame...A hidden faction would have been nice (lol,space marines)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 pm 

It'd be cool if you sent the posters of each of the 3 factions (from looking at the nintendo channel stuff- I noticed you had some up in your officey place on the wall).

Only problem I see with this is people putting the code up online and then everyone just emailing you the code that someone had posted. :?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

The code is actually generated :geek: so copying it doesn't work. :)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm 

giant HOT pepper!!!!!!