Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Questions
 Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:54 pm 

Questions on some gameplay things:

1)Does the aztec necromancer raise the enemy's dead soldiers as skeletons for your side?

2)When fighting with Chinese,can you use Yin Yang on the Terra Cotta Soldiers?

3)*cough* when is the *cough* U.S. release?

4)That one Viking spell that makes your soldiers start a rumble and crash into anything in their way,does it only affect one ally unit,or many ally units in the area of where you casted the spell?And if its the second,does it mean the more units affected by the spell,the more dmg you do?

5)I <3 Ronimo for making this game...why is that?Do i love them too much?Not enough?

Post subject: Re: Questions
 Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:02 pm 

FalcoVet101 wrote:
5)I <3 Ronimo for making this game...why is that?Do i love them too much?Not enough?

U have an good point there :)

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm 

I am 99% sure that the aztec necromancer does turn your dead enemies into skeletons.

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:11 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

1) Yes.

2) Yes! It is a trick to get an semi-infinite wall, since the newly yinyanged unit will start with his life-timer back at zero, so by constantly yinyanging, you always have a living Terracotta at the front. Costs a lot of mana, though. :)

4) You mean the rage spell? It picks up all your units that ii comes along, so it is best to cast it on the back unit instead of the front unit, since it affects more units then. It also does more damage if it contains more units.

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:17 am 

Joost wrote:
1) Yes.

2) Yes! It is a trick to get an semi-infinite wall, since the newly yinyanged unit will start with his life-timer back at zero, so by constantly yinyanging, you always have a living Terracotta at the front. Costs a lot of mana, though. :)

4) You mean the rage spell? It picks up all your units that ii comes along, so it is best to cast it on the back unit instead of the front unit, since it affects more units then. It also does more damage if it contains more units.
Ok,i think i get it now.

and that Terra Cotta/Yin Yang combo was one of my first combos that came to mind when i saw their effects.Oh well,maybe i can save tons of mana,then use terra cotta,then keep using yin yang till the next terra cotta,and then i will have an army of terra cotta soldiers!!!Fwahahahaha.....

Thank you for your answers :oops: ;)

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:33 am 

3) For marketing's sake S&S has to be released to the US soon were some of the video game industries biggest customers :mrgreen:

|-----|
-------

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 am 

Well,if it doesnt come out by next week Monday,then i'll just make a thread here asking if someone would gift it to me.In return id gift them a WiiWare game of their choice (present or future)of equal value (or lesser,or slightly more)

Though,im not sure if there would be any language problems if im gifted it

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:50 am 

FalcoVet101 wrote:
Well,if it doesnt come out by next week Monday,then i'll just make a thread here asking if someone would gift it to me.In return id gift them a WiiWare game of their choice (present or future)of equal value (or lesser,or slightly more)

You can't gift VC or wiiware games between different region wiis, unfortunately.

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 pm 

Heegu wrote:
FalcoVet101 wrote:

You can't gift VC or wiiware games between different region wiis, unfortunately.
Awww....well,now i kinda HAVE to wait...Damn...

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:01 pm 

FalcoVet101 wrote:
Questions on some gameplay things:

1)Does the aztec necromancer raise the enemy's dead soldiers as skeletons for your side?

2)When fighting with Chinese,can you use Yin Yang on the Terra Cotta Soldiers?

3)*cough* when is the *cough* U.S. release?

4)That one Viking spell that makes your soldiers start a rumble and crash into anything in their way,does it only affect one ally unit,or many ally units in the area of where you casted the spell?And if its the second,does it mean the more units affected by the spell,the more dmg you do?

1) Yes, it raises everyone
2) Yes, if you have enough mana (highly unlikely, and there wouldnt be much of a point since terrecotta soldiers die after a certain time)
3) some time soon
4) The spell is called rage and you should probrably use it on the guy at the back of your army so more guys get grouped together
5) you do not love them enough