Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Re: Petition for U.S. release
 Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm 

seriuosly stop being douches. We have to wait for loads of games and do we complain on forums? no. Anyways Ive had the game for like 2 weeks and I can say its worth the wait.

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm 

leon794 wrote:
seriuosly stop being douches. We have to wait for loads of games and do we complain on forums? no. Anyways Ive had the game for like 2 weeks and I can say its worth the wait.

"stop being douches"? Well shut-up okay. What if you had to wait for the game for another 3-4 weeks, huh? You already have the game so you have no say in this. :x

Anyways... Plz for the love of god, release the game!

This is bunny. Put him in your signature to help him gain world domination. If not....
He will be after you!!!!!
(\__/)
( 0.o)
(")_(")

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:22 pm 

prplmonkey wrote:
leon794 wrote:

"stop being douches"? Well shut-up okay. What if you had to wait for the game for another 3-4 weeks, huh? You already have the game so you have no say in this. :x

Anyways... Plz for the love of god, release the game!

urm actually if you actually read my comment you would see that I said " We have to wait for loads of games" so yeah m8

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:39 pm 

I understand that there are probably difficulties impeding the US release, and I'm fine with having to wait a little bit; however, I'm beginning to wonder if the US release has been cut. The game has no release date, and there has been little information about the cause of the delay.

My faith in Romino might be restored if some of the following questions are answered:

1) In what timeframe is S&S expected to be made available to the US? One month? Two months? A year? Never (please no!)?

2) Why is the US release taking so long?
i) Are the delays on Romino's end or Nintendo's end or both or somewhere else?
ii) Are the delays related to PAL/NTFC conversion?
iii) Are the delays due to distribution concerns?
iv) Are the delays related to legal issues?
v) Are the delays related to ESRB approval (I thought the game was already rated)?
vi) Is Nintendo delaying the game to make it coincide with other summer releases?
vii) Is there any other relevant information you could share about the delays?

I know that's a lot of questions, but knowing the details of the status of the US release might put some people's minds at ease (I know it would restore my confidence in a US release).

The game looks excellent,
~knightofthebroho

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give you any details on the reasons why the game is not out in the USA yet.

Anyway, the game WILL be released in America. :) The reason there is no release date yet, is that we are only allowed to give it when the release date is final and that only happens shortly before release.

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm 

prplmonkey, what the hell are you talking about.

Europe gets 99% of all games months after the US, so leon is right and you should shut up moaning.

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:48 pm 

Thank you so much Joost! That's gonna keep people a bit more quiet. :D

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:17 pm 

Joost wrote:
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give you any details on the reasons why the game is not out in the USA yet.

Anyway, the game WILL be released in America. :) The reason there is no release date yet, is that we are only allowed to give it when the release date is final and that only happens shortly before release.
Well,hopefully it will come out soon,because i doubt i'll pick it up if it comes out after june 23 (its not that i dont want the game,its just june 23 The Conduit comes out,and i am planning on spending most of my gaming time on that.Not to mention transformers 2 comes out june 24,and im planning on seeing that)

But i mean,it shouldnt take this long really (no offense to anyone)we got onslaught the monday after it was released in the PAL regions,yet we are forced to wait 10x longer for a game MANY people are waiting for,and one of THE BEST WiiWare games out there apparently.

But,i gotta follow my own advice.Patience saves a baby's life...I'll just have to keep waiting.

Though,after seeing many videos of the game,i wish there were more achievments or harder ones.Also,the rocketeer seems a bit overpowered,since if you have like 3-5 in a group together,then it seems as if nothing can stop them (at least,thats from the vids ive seen)

Oh well,hopefully it will come out by june 8 by the latest.But like i said,its kinda taking a little long (again,no offense)

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 pm 

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I just wana say could leon794 just SHUT UP he criticizes every thing whens the last time leon posted some thing non insulting :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

|-----|
-------

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am 

What "Sporeking" Said.