Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Swords & Soldiers

Post subject: Re: Awefull balance of the Faction in MP
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 pm 

Well I guess the Chinese have a lot of map to work with to accrue gold/mana in Veggie Crusher, so maybe in a smaller map they wouldn't be so strong.

But in a large map they pwn. There is the other possibility that I suck at this game :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 am 

Campaign mode probably shouldn't be taken as saying much about racial balance, any more than immortal Ultralisks should be considered a part of the zerg racial balance just because they appear in a Starcraft campaign... or turbo Sun Giants as a part of the Aztec balance for the same reason.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 pm 

yeah, you definately know what your talking about *sarcasm chinese (in my opinion) are weak. the strategy to beating the chinese is to rush them before they can get there pwnage soldiers (zen master, rocketeer) the units the chinese start off with are weak so it should be no problem lolz

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 pm 

Yeah, my favorite race is the Chinese, but I'm still struggling with early game. What seems to work the best is starting with the swordsman and invincibility, then upgrading terra cotta and rocketeer ASAP! If you can just survive for the beginning minute or so (by using invincibility on the swordsmen) you'll be okay once you get the "pwnage" troops.