Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: Subforum Rules (READ FIRST)
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:24 am 
Adminaut

Welcome to off-topic! Due to some changes that happened at the time of writing this an update to the rules is in order, but I didn't want to muck around with the structure and such of Smokey Joe's original rule post so I decided to quote a chunk of his old post within a new one, so any additional stuff is in my words while the original content is in his.

The rules are mostly the same;
Smokey Joe wrote:
Off-topic is an "anything goes" subforum where you can pretty much talk about whatever you want. Almost.

What you can post:
* Topics you think people will be interested in
* Casual discussion threads

What you shouldn't post:
* Misleading threads with no content
* Spam
* Bad attempts at being funny with internet memes
* Anything that goes against the forum's Code of Conduct

Original thread for reference.

With the addition of two new subforums we have to slightly alter the rules a bit from here.
  • AMAs, introduction threads and anything about the users themselves is best posted in the new "Introductions (And Goodbyes)" subforum. So long as it isn't rule-breaking feel absolutely free to have some chill discussions about each other.
  • The ever-popular forum game type of thread should definitely go in the new "Forum Games" subforum. Whatever weird forum-type game idea you have brewing, you're free to try it out here. We'll be a bit more lax with forum games in there as it's less cluttersome with its own space to reside in.

Thanks for reading and happy posting. :)

Character Hitbox Thread (Rocket added)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.