Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169  Next

Post subject: Re: Venting Thread 2.0: Read the rules in the OP before post
 Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:07 am 

You just need to learn how to talk with your cats and how to understand what they want. They are dumb, panicky fluffy scums, but they still love you :3
Just don't expect them to be humans. Be one yourself.

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:47 pm 

I was doing another fannaut and I didn't save it as a draft and now I don't wanna rewrite it. D:

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:31 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
You'd better rewrite that damn fan 'Naut.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:29 am 

My fingers hurt from rewriting a fannaut.

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 pm 

We have some new neighbours. A family of foxes. They visit us sometimes.
Awww they're so adorable!! :party:

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:46 pm 

So I uhhhhh... Wow. Okay.
I was browsing through some of my old friends who I haven't talked to on Facebook, and I saw one person with a default icon. I went to their profile and well...

Apperantly they were being harassed fairly heavily by someone online. A person (or maybe group of people. I don't know or care) was basically stalking her and her sister through all her social media sites, with things ranging from * threats (saying that they'd find her and * her), to death threats (saying that they know where she lives and will kill her), to literally sending her pictures of a dead body.
Her latest Facebook post was this:
Quote:
I'm so sorry...
This was just too much guys...
I have to leave I'm so sorry...
Bye guys...

With a picture of text messages from the harasser showing pictures of gory dead bodies. Her current status is "Commited sucide...", though people say that they've seen hints of activity on her other social media sites so she might've just made that her status to stop the harassment.

I didn't really know that girl too well, but I have some fond memories of her. We did a few group projects together and she was pretty much the sunshine of the group. She'd always arrive on time with a smile, telling happy stories about what she did with her family or how she was doing in another class. She was a little ditzy, but had a lot of joy to spread.

I don't know if this is the right place to share this, but I felt like I needed to mention it somewhere and just talking about it on Discord or Facebook feels wrong to me. I kinda just needed a place where, even if it just goes into an echo chamber, I could say this out loud.
If anyone tells you cyberbullying is fake or that it doesn't affect people, show them this post. I barely knew the girl but I'm really worried about her. She was a great person and I really hope that she didn't do anything drastic. And that whoever did this is found and put in jail.

I really hope she's okay...

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:31 am 

I don't want to seem as an unfeeling brute, but this is not a rare case with social networks. Most likely she's fine, and will be fine after. People grow over things like that. :thumb:

More Ntional Geographic though. It's a couple and they have 7 (to believe) kids. While Mr Fox is hunting and acts like a normal wild fox, his girlfriend became way too impudent. She's not afraid of anyone, and approaches way too close to people. And sleeps under our fir-tree after lunch!
People are strange. They know the dangers of wild animals, and the potential harm they can do both ways, but still feed them. So, we feed it too, why not... She'll never go back hunting again anyway. And, most likely, will get killed eventually because there are always crazy rednecks who just like killing things for whatever reason.

We called the rehabilitation service (they catch, teach to hunt again and release the animals into the forest), but they don't work anymore, even for money. The country is too ruined to keep them online. Sad, but true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTAsJllp9Q

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 pm 

ScR wrote:
I don't want to seem as an unfeeling brute, but this is not a rare case with social networks. Most likely she's fine, and will be fine after. People grow over things like that. :thumb:

You are an unfeeling brute, but also a correct one. She came back and told everyone that she just panicked. At the climax of this whole event her father has decided to take action, and I hope that police has been involved.
I'm just happy she's okay.

Side note: I was kidding about the declawing my cat thing. For one the little * is too old to do that anyways. He's also too old to be taught to let us cut/file his claws either, which is why they're big and sharp as hecc and ultra obnoxious when it decides to go on heat and scratch at doors randomly at 3 AM. :sleep:

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 am 

Glad she's okay. Bullying and harassment are very serious issues, and being a victim of such things can drastically impact your life. :ixsad:

Also re: your cat- if he's being a bother cus he's in heat, why not get him neutered? Would definitely also reduce the risk of other things.

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:35 am 

It is already nudered and I have literally no zorking clue why it's being a little *. It's old as heck now and it has never been this much of a little * before.
I assume it's something relating to its age. I'd ask my vet about it but I don't want to pay half a month's worth of sallery just to get the vet to tell me "lol buy a scratching post."

Also because my cat has always been an aggressive little * and I feel bad calling the local circus for their lion tamers to look at my cat.

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169  Next