Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169  Next

Post subject: Re: Venting Thread 2.0: Read the rules in the OP before post
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 am 

The Lord Protector wrote:
Just remove the bones from your body.

Boom! Can't break them falling down stairs.

Remember to put them back in when you're not in a stairs-containing environment, though, or the well-skeletoned might leer and jeer at your structurally negotiable body. Try to avoid deboning yourself in front of strangers and/or the easily startled—speaking from experience.

Or you can absorb the flesh into your skeleton, so your bones wont break. Obviously walking around as a spooky ligament and tendon skeleton is rather startling so I say you should wear a paper bag over your head instead.

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 am 

How to get your hands sunburned without them being exposed to the sun? Easy! Do some rebar welding!
Being a lazy moron that neglects putting on some sleeves hurts sometimes. At least I put on the helmet... :shady:

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 pm 

That's... probably not healthy. :chucho:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:47 pm 

GuyBrush wrote:
That's... probably not healthy. :chucho:

Spending 2 hrs a day into infinite traffic jams is much more unhealthy. For my feet, lungs, engine and wallet...
And these bumpy roads and idiot drivers ARGGGH :table:

But that should be in frustrations thread I guess.

As a vent. Welp. I'm having funny weekends lately because I need to make a small slab to repair my parking spot because some BMW owners can't park when the bumps exceed 10cm lol, I told them to get a proper vehicle. It's even more funny when it comes to numbers. That little thing will weight 18 tons and requires 550m (~half a ton) of rebar.

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:29 pm 

ScR wrote:
How to get your hands sunburned without them being exposed to the sun? Easy! Do some rebar welding!
Being a lazy moron that neglects putting on some sleeves hurts sometimes. At least I put on the helmet... :shady:

:lolstar: You are a true Russian! :raehands:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm 

IsoKoala wrote:
:lolstar: You are a true Russian! :raehands:

Aw what a compliment! :jimmy:
Now I love two things about Finland. :thumb:

Kemppi Oy is still #1, sorry...

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:40 am 

My local park has a rat infestation problem, some of the bastards are huge so its evident is been going on for a while, no wonder there's so many wild dogs after noon, the hounds are pretty chill though, they just walk by the streets and ignore the civilians, they even kinda respect trafic laws.

The rats are a problem though, one that nobody is going to fix, I feel bad for the people who work in the library situated inside the park.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 am 

_olaffff wrote:
My local park has a rat infestation problem, some of the bastards are huge so its evident is been going on for a while, no wonder there's so many wild dogs after noon, the hounds are pretty chill though, they just walk by the streets and ignore the civilians, they even kinda respect trafic laws.

The rats are a problem though, one that nobody is going to fix, I feel bad for the people who work in the library situated inside the park.

I remember there was a huge rat problem in mid 90's. Authorities tried to poison them but it resulted in only thousands of deaths of domesticated dogs and other pets. So they opened basements for the cats to live in and cleaned up dumpsters a little. And it still kinda works, I don't remember the last time I saw a rat on the street. But soon we may meet them again - the main city landfills are closed being overfilled. The garbage disaster is coming again, and it will bring rats back with it.

Our fox neighbours are gone. :tear: We hope they are ok and just left because the summer season have started and too many people arrived to countryside so it became too noisy to live nearby.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:16 pm 

When you play an event with random drops for 10 hours trying to get the last part you need, only manage to find the part once, and don't even get it in the end, but that's totally a fair mechanic dummy you just need to read the wikia guide that doesn't even work :weedling:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:48 pm 

I hate going to the movies now. Every year there's 1 or 2 releases that are actually interesting and made with clarity, purity and passion. some additional passable releases that fill the void. And the rest is just star wars, marvel, more action films based on things only nerds used to like and things owned by disney, and I hate that. (also bad quality cgi kids movies that fail to be like pixar)

Not even pixar is trustworthy anymore, its just sequels to movies that already have their own resolution. At this point disney should just get rid of all the distributors around the world and be the owners of the only place where you can watch new movies...

Wait a second, that's actually their plan! next they are gonna purchase DC and warner bros, but only after enough years have passed, where everyone is familiarised with the concept of seeing the disney logo before 90% of blockbuster movies, then they will use their money to purchase theater branches around the globe and merge them into one, where you can only watch the movies made by the companies disney owns.

* that! these movies are rarely actually noteworthy anyways.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169  Next