Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post subject: Re: Best Video Game Moments?
 Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am 

I'm shipposting this everywhere I can and I really don't care.
I recreated the Donald Trump election in Armello

So the story behind this game
From the start of the game the RNG was just screwing with me. I made fun of Sargon (second place - He's the only rat in a game of 3 rabbits) and he started beating the tar out of me while I was struggling to stay relevant. I was just barely scraping by until the end where I had 4 Settlements and 10 Prestige. (Compared to Sargon’s 15)
Then Sargon died a bit. In particular he died killing a King's Guard, which lowers your Prestige by 2. That along with another death put his 15 Prestige down to 12. Not a big problem. Or so he thought.
Because this entire time I had a Lord's Scepter in my inventory, that would give me +1 Prestige per settlement when equipped! I have 4 Settlements and 10 Prestige, so 10 + 4 = 14, and 14 > 12. Equip that nonsense and suddenly I'm in the lead.
I go to fight Barnaby (stole my settlement >:V) and get 2 Prestige for beating his face into the ground, along with one more for the settlement. 16 Prestige. Go hide in a Stone Circle to heal myself.
Barnaby comes back with guns like "Fight me!" I'm like "lolplz I'm just going to go get more Prestige." Do my quest and get +1 Prestige - 17 Prestige. Go hide in the woods so Sargon can't snipe me.
Apparently he had a global teleport and he tried to beat my ass by hand. I mean, he succeeded, but I was still at 16 Prestige while he was at 13. He then died to a Bane and went back to 12.
Next turn the King died and I got 2 Prestige from Patronage and Industry or something. Regardless: I won with flying BS.

So in short: I was nice to the people I liked and a jerk to minorities so I got beat up by the one who was the most likely to win. The one who was the most likely to win screwed up, allowing me to take the lead. I then stepped on a few more people on my way to power and by then it was too late to stop me. I took the seat of power of the great nation.

I recreated the Trump election in Armello.
The Donald Trump Rabbit lives on.

"I will rebuild Armello."

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:26 am 

Mhhhhhm that feel when your Arena team is retarded.
Round 1 one of our guys is AFK, so we burn Lucio and Zenyatta in the same round.

"Alright guys let's pick a team with good self-sustain so we can play without a support." - Allies pick Widowmaker and Mercy.
(As I later saw in Play of the Game:) Widowmaker stands still trying to shoot a Hanzo at point blank range: dies. Mercy runs at him in a straight line, pistol out: dies. I 1v1 him and get him down to 7 HP but screw up a blink and die.

"Okay seriously guys. Can we pick a good self-sustain team? We can fight with just our own heals if we do it right." - Team picks Mercy and McCree.
Mercy gets picked off instantly and McCree dies shortly thereafter. I can't 1v3 as Mei so we lose again.
Me in All Chat: "Team doesn't have voice chat enabled so they don't listen to me when I say 'pick a supportless comp' 5+ times."

Third round: Team finally zorking listens and goes Roadhog Soldier Mei (Me as Mei). Soldier gets picked off instantly (because of course) but I manage to kill their support and get a bodyshot on Tracer to get her down to half health. She delays forever until Hog finally hooks and kills her.
"Jesus Christ see what happens when you guys listen to me?"

Last round: winner takes all. "I'm not letting my moron teammate take my bae." - Instalock Mercy. Get a McCree and a Genji. ("I need healing" intensifies.)
McCree gets a lucky kill on their Soldier.
Tracer flanks behind me. "Team Tracer behind" - Oh wait they don't have voice chat enabled. 1v1 the Tracer and get her to back off with her at half HP. Genji gets a lucky hit on her and kills her.
Their final is D.Va. They get her out of Mek and she runs but I snipe the !@#$ out of her with my pistol. GG we win.

Amazing what happens when the brain-dead idiots listen to the one person who knows how to play the game. :voltarroll:

The salt of that reply aside I'm actually really proud of my Mercy play at the end there. In general I enjoy playing Arena a lot. It's making me a lot better at surviving and skirmishing.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:53 am 

Why yes, that is in fact every single smiley available in Heroes of the Storm, totally unlocked and usable. Thank you for noticing. It was 5280 dust well spent I think, with another 80 spare for Malthael tomorrow.

With a big, robotic ass :chew:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:14 pm 

Got Fire Cape on my 13def pure in oldschool runescape

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 pm 

STUKOV!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:50 am 

Hmm...I can't really think of/remember any memorable moments that I myself achieved. But rather I do have a ton of memorable moments from scripted events by devs in their games. Does that count? Cuz I'd love to list them! lol.

Well, OK, I can remember some clutch 1v3's or 1v4's in CS:S, or a clutch kill/save in XCOM or something similar.

But most recently I distinctly remember in HotS I solo destroyed the enemy tower w/ Valeera. I couldn't tell you the map, but we were winning for the first 10 mins, then enemy team made hard push comeback and were looking to win. All 5 of them were in our base, all of use were defending. But I decided to sneak out and destroy their weakened tower all by myself and much to the praise of my teammates.

I have the replay for it still, but can't upload it to youtube and don't have twitch(/fraps?) to record to convert it to upload.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:20 pm 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qws9Kbso0vQ
only decent footage i could find.

this zurians game btw. so good.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:26 pm 

GARROSH!!!

Wow, three heavy-hitters in a row. Three of the most requested heroes from the three "OG" franchises. Malthael, Stukov, and Garrosh. Pretty cool.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:25 am 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
I just remembered the best thing that has ever happened in a fighting game.
okay first of lets talk about akira, I love that film, its fantastic, gorey, creepy and bright.
next, if you've never seen the film, take a look at the protagonist, named tetsuo shima:
(If you haven't watched this film yet, its now on netflix and uncensored so stop reading this stupid post and go watch it now ya dingus, its good stuff)
Next off! we move on to the king of fighters, also a very dope thing. why do I suddenly bring up a random game?
Because in the 2001/02 versions, there's a character by the name of k9999 who looks, juuuuust a little bit like (he's inspired by tetsuo's design omg)

I just recently reminded myself that this was a thing, and that the main character in akira is a playable character in a stupid difficult fighting game I love. (also worth mentioning: k9999 has exactly the same amount of letters as the title of the film)

Kewn wrote:

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 am 

(i'm running out of things to do with my life ;-;
I had to pay 4m to obtain a tiny png of a dragon. worth it.

Kewn wrote:

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next