Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm
Posts: 2667
Location: Norrland
Pretty sure that mafia wont return for a really long time, atleast not 20+ ppl.

_________________
My steam

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 am
Posts: 4283
Location: Red Missile Army HQ (BC, Canada)
For anyone who still frequents mafia games and wants bigger games, if you haven't already I'd suggest making a mafia discord, finding games in more populated areas, and mass joining together.

_________________
My Steam \o/
DeezNauts wrote:
I just want the game to feel competitive. Remember that games like Pong were fun precicely because of this.

#MakeNautsMoreLikePong
Mainly playing: Whoever I feel like.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5318
Location: Victoria, Australia
Zardoz, grilledicecream, puddingskinmcgee, a bunch of the old regulars.

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm
Posts: 2667
Location: Norrland
shadowpikachu and aussompossum

_________________
My steam

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 pm
Posts: 578
Location: Planeptune
Simbl :GnawCry:

_________________
My Youtube Channel (Montages and short random videos)

Nerf Sentry already, srsly...

Enjoying Spec Mode since Q4 2014
Also enjoying HMS since late 2015


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 am
Posts: 4283
Location: Red Missile Army HQ (BC, Canada)
Never forget Froggy Japan.

_________________
My Steam \o/
DeezNauts wrote:
I just want the game to feel competitive. Remember that games like Pong were fun precicely because of this.

#MakeNautsMoreLikePong
Mainly playing: Whoever I feel like.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 1206
mowcno


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5318
Location: Victoria, Australia
kathy wrote:
mowcno

Same. :tear:

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 2284
Baixst wrote:
Simbl :GnawCry:


I'm sorry to everyone else but SimbL is forever the answer to this question

why'd he have to delete his Youtube content, man? :(

_________________
BARON NUMNUM'S HIGH FLYIN' BEANS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which member do you miss?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm
Posts: 1348
Location: Somewhere in Scotland
All the cool artists and entertainers.

I don't frequent this place anymore, but it made the forums worth popping into every now and then.

_________________
Lots of skin ideas: Here.
My somewhat old art thread. May be revived soon tm.
Uh..I'm back?


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next