Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: A New Event Emerges!
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:21 pm 

https://streamable.com/luifz

New Event Reveal Above!

Long time no see everyone! I’ve been on a hiatus for the past couple of years in regards to event hosting, as I’ve been busy with personal projects outside of Awesomenauts, along with most of the original team that I produced events with having moved on their separate ways.

Today, however, I would like to share some exciting news! Me & ¥o!o have worked together on a quick teaser trailer for a revival of one of the Community’s biggest and most influential events that will be making it’s return later this year!

Personally, the original event was a success I hadn’t anticipated when I first made it, as it’s origins was very grassroots, much like this new one will be, and while I may or may not be able to match the first one’s success, I plan to make this my most elaborate event yet!

I will be doing everything within my power, and perhaps with your help as well, to make this new event one that can include Multiple aspects of the community, both Casual & Competitive alike!

Stay Tuned for more information on this upcoming and exciting celebration of Awesomenauts History!

Thanks for reading!
-Alexeus

Post subject: Re: A New Event Emerges!
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:07 am 

nice 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)