Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Release Date and other Questions
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 am 

OMG! I'm probably going to play this non-stop until Street Fighter x Tekken comes out. And then split it 50 / 50 between play time.

Gosh I'm such a geek. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 am 

UnderDog675 wrote:
OMG! I'm probably going to play this non-stop until Street Fighter x Tekken comes out. And then split it 50 / 50 between play time.

Ill be playing this most of my time, seeing that I mostly play MOBAs right now.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 am 

david12596 wrote:
UnderDog675 wrote:

Ill be playing this most of my time, seeing that I mostly play MOBAs right now.

My computer isn't good enough to run computer games. I play UMVC3, MW3, and Skyrim. That's about it.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:38 am 

david12596 wrote:
UnderDog675 wrote:
I can't stop checking this forum every hour for release date info!
Must...stop... Game...looks...too...great.....

I do it every 10-30 minutes. That and I have nothing else to do while I make a concept art for my awesomenaut suggestion. lol

My second suggestion is going to be a pain to draw, but i already have a few mechanic for it in mind. ;)

I wish the game would get a release date already, I was ready for the original Dec 2011 release and each day It keeps getting harder to wait. I also check this forum a couple times a day hoping to see a release date, I'm glad i'm not the only one

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 am 

UnderDog675 wrote:
My computer isn't good enough to run computer games. I play UMVC3, MW3, and Skyrim. That's about it.

I have a strong feeling I am going to enjoy this game 100,000,000,000,000x more then MW3. lol

Zazie wrote:
david12596 wrote:
UnderDog675 wrote:
I can't stop checking this forum every hour for release date info!
Must...stop... Game...looks...too...great.....

I do it every 10-30 minutes. That and I have nothing else to do while I make a concept art for my awesomenaut suggestion. lol

My second suggestion is going to be a pain to draw, but i already have a few mechanic for it in mind. ;)

I wish the game would get a release date already, I was ready for the original Dec 2011 release and each day It keeps getting harder to wait. I also check this forum a couple times a day hoping to see a release date, I'm glad i'm not the only one

But when it comes out...yay. :)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm 

[quote]I have a strong feeling I am going to enjoy this game 100,000,000,000,000x more then MW3. lol[quote]

I know I will too. Lol. :lol:

This game will be great.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:37 am 

So i've been looking online about release dates for this game and the latest seems to say that awesomenauts will be released February 2012. That is one day away. It doesn't look like that is gonna happen, although it would be amazing if it did since that would be this week :D , so I was just wondering if you guys can update us on the release date? I am dying to play this game! i hope it comes out really soon. i can already tell i will be playing this game for a very long time, haha. Thank you.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 am 

ShadowAgent wrote:
So i've been looking online about release dates for this game and the latest seems to say that awesomenauts will be released February 2012. That is one day away. It doesn't look like that is gonna happen, although it would be amazing if it did since that would be this week :D , so I was just wondering if you guys can update us on the release date? I am dying to play this game! i hope it comes out really soon. i can already tell i will be playing this game for a very long time, haha. Thank you.

They said on Facebook, that they could not reach the February release. My guess is mid to late March.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 pm 

david12596 wrote:
ShadowAgent wrote:

They said on Facebook, that they could not reach the February release. My guess is mid to late March.

oh, thanks. im curious, where did you see that? cuz i searched all over their facebook page and i didnt see anything.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm 

ShadowAgent wrote:
david12596 wrote:
ShadowAgent wrote:

oh, thanks. im curious, where did you see that? cuz i searched all over their facebook page and i didnt see anything.

Awesomenauts ‎Jeremy Pesch Sadly we won't be making Feb :(
February 23 at 6:09pm · Like

https://www.facebook.com/Awesomenauts its the 6th comment under the prestige icons.