Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Really looking forward to awesomenauts!
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 pm 

I am really glad that Ronimo games is making a MOBA for the consoles. Especially going to a 2D approach from a 3D approach, which really makes it stand out. I really am looking forward to adding it to the collection of MOBA i play. I play 6 different MOBA so far.

though my sister is upset there is no female character. Easy fix; makes all classes have two genders. I am trying to imagine what a female clunk would look like. j/k lol

Post subject: Re: Really looking forward to awesomenauts!
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 pm 

Doesnt work. I asked for skins but the problem is. One Character has so many animations. You have to create a whole new character for the genders and thats alot of work

Post subject: Re: Really looking forward to awesomenauts!
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 am 

Grievous wrote:
Doesnt work. I asked for skins but the problem is. One Character has so many animations. You have to create a whole new character for the genders and thats alot of work

Well if this game does well, and something tells me it will, i am sure they will added some female awesomenauts.

A plant base awesomenaut would also be awesome. I am sure when this game comes out ill be trying to make some suggestions. I do it in every MOBA i play. lol