Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464  Next

Post subject: Re: BEST Awesomenauts moments?
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:34 pm 

ScR wrote:
I don't know if it was a triumph or a shame. Something is telling me it's a bad one, but hey, 1v1 fights are so rare nowadays.
https://youtu.be/cKkqEPWxIsU

Haha nice close one. But tbh, it wasnt perfectly fair 1vs1 though; Scoop used his hammer against another enemy right before you entered, so he had to wait for its cooldown, while you were fully cooled when you entered the battle. Close one anyway gj.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 am 

IsoKoala wrote:
Haha nice close one. But tbh, it wasnt perfectly fair 1vs1 though; Scoop used his hammer against another enemy right before you entered, so he had to wait for its cooldown, while you were fully cooled when you entered the battle. Close one anyway gj.

He picked up that HP pack though. But you're right, not perfectly fair. It's just I rejoice every little win with Penny due to how hard she is for me compared to all other characters. I'm not saying I'm good with them but I know what and how should I do there.

Yay! I got matched in a very, very unfair match (by players and their picks, not ranks) and there was that "awesome" music :CocoWink: I literally did nothing all game except trolling Rae when she tried to snipe.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:36 pm 

I won a game on Sorona in which I tried to hurt the enemy 'nauts as little as possible Image
I am sorry teammates. I definitely won't do that again, for my sake (not getting banned or anything like that) and for your sake (winning).

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:52 am 

Jakob wrote:
I won a game on Sorona in which I tried to hurt the enemy 'nauts as little as possible Image
I am sorry teammates. I definitely won't do that again, for my sake (not getting banned or anything like that) and for your sake (winning).

That's what Lonestar does best :lolstar: Just had 5/6 with 22k damage match. L1's don't like to lose to noobs. They didn't even "gg" us after that :tear:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 am 

ScR wrote:
Jakob wrote:

That's what Lonestar does best :lolstar: Just had 5/6 with 22k damage match. L1's don't like to lose to noobs. They didn't even "gg" us after that :tear:

Except for the fact most people don't gg?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:31 am 

I like everything about this moment! Teammates on both sides doing... something. Me, trying to die stupidly as I normally do. Rae who played well but was just sooooo unlucky and died all the time.

https://youtu.be/jF_AF21cHbU

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 pm 

ScR wrote:
I like everything about this moment! Teammates on both sides doing... something. Me, trying to die stupidly as I normally do. Rae who played well but was just sooooo unlucky and died all the time.

https://youtu.be/jF_AF21cHbU

oh hey it's me and Nemot

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:59 pm 

Jakob wrote:
oh hey it's me and Nemot

Hey! I thought we're chasing so... Still gotta learn following my team I guess :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 pm 

people only say gg when they win

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 am 

kathy wrote:
people only say gg when they win

That's not true and you know it.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464  Next