Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Fastest Time yet?
 Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm 

Brutality wrote:
I've done it in 15secs before, if you can pilot your ship into the enemys core it one shots it and you win automatically, that is the worlds fastest. This is of course achieveable by collecting all the solar on the way down. Once you collect that last solar you enter a cut scene which shows your character's ship crashing into the opposing teams drill and boom VICTORY!

TOTALLY NOT TRUE, I TRIED THIS LIKE 10 TIMES AFTER I READ IT, AND IT DOESN'T WORK! I CALL BS!

Jokes aside, my fastest run with a 3v3 team was 4 minutes 4 seconds, me being Voltar. My team wasn't super good, but they got the idea of what I was doing after a couple of matches... after that one, I left and joined a new match. Wasn't even funny to win after 1 recall. I practically only had healing bot, 3 drones and the pushback power up. XD
I think I did one that was faster at one point, but it was against bots, and I forgot to check the time... So yea... 3-4 minutes is the fastest I've seen... and it's completely ruining the game for the opposing team, since they're obviously newbies and gets smashed to oblivion.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 am 

I hate short matches. When the other team is obviously not doing too well, I tend to pull back after smashing a turret or killing a player or two to prolong the match. You can keep your fastest match; steamrolling new players in a minute or two doesn't really excite me.

Baconbits wrote:
Children please.

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 am 

^I don't find enjoyment in rushing either. It's like in Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, 99% of the time people rush the boss and it's just not fun to play that way. Totally ruins the fun.