Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Xbox 360: Issue with Matchmaking
 Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 am 

Help requested. I am on xbox 360. For the last 4 days I have been able to join matchmaking. I either get the exact same human opponent (It is literally the same guy EVERY TIME) in a half filled room, or a room with nothing but bots.

I double checked my xbox and I do have open nat, etc. It's not a xbox live connectivity issue. I can get in to normal rooms with random people with every other xbox game.

Any idea's on what I can do? It's very very odd...

Also my leaderboards have not updated in 4 days either. They show that I have only played 1 game even though I'm level 30.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Xbox 360: Issue with Matchmaking
 Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:42 am 

It is the same guy every day (It's actually a couple that rotate). If I quit out of the game and then go to matchmaking again... I get the same guy immediately. It is impossible for me to not join this players game.

Post subject: Re: Xbox 360: Issue with Matchmaking
 Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:23 am 

The game is a little barren on 360. Chances are that the couple of people that you keep seeing are the only ones that you have a decent connection to, so the matchmaking is putting you with them constantly. Hopefully this will all change once the game is advertised on XBLA.

/r/Awesomenauts Moderator
Steam: EMBigMoose
PSN: EMBigMoose