Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 pm
Posts: 956
Location: Grenoble, France
I had a weird soloQ experience yesterday.

Character selection screen, our 3rd is definitely AFK or alt-tabbed. He had Raelynn hovered but not selected. Our 2nd has the great idea to lock Raelynn. Result : our 3rd ends up with a random character, Clunk.

The match starts. Clunk plays with us but it's clear he doesn't master the character. Eventually he just leaves the match after like 2 minutes.

But you know what is funniest? Same thing happened in the opposite team! Or at least i believe so. According to Nautsrankings there was 2 Yuri mains ; the 2nd Yuri main ended up with Rocco, and was AFK at their base for like the first 4 minutes of the match. He got kicked, came back, but then it was very clear that he didn't master the character, like, at all. Gameplay around L8 or equivalent.

In the end we won the 2v2 because our Clunk bot was better than their Rocco.

_________________
Admin of the Rollcage steam group
GRIP - Intense futuristic combat racer


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 494
Location: inside my house
potterman28wxcv wrote:
I had a weird soloQ experience yesterday.

Character selection screen, our 3rd is definitely AFK or alt-tabbed. He had Raelynn hovered but not selected. Our 2nd has the great idea to lock Raelynn. Result : our 3rd ends up with a random character, Clunk.

The match starts. Clunk plays with us but it's clear he doesn't master the character. Eventually he just leaves the match after like 2 minutes.

But you know what is funniest? Same thing happened in the opposite team! Or at least i believe so. According to Nautsrankings there was 2 Yuri mains ; the 2nd Yuri main ended up with Rocco, and was AFK at their base for like the first 4 minutes of the match. He got kicked, came back, but then it was very clear that he didn't master the character, like, at all. Gameplay around L8 or equivalent.

In the end we won the 2v2 because our Clunk bot was better than their Rocco.

That's pretty wild

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:49 pm
Posts: 274
Location: THAT'S PRIVATE
Ran into Xelrogs friends twice. (Base, Derpmega..Morro)

Also got crushed by a carrying player...won't say who but..I'll drop a hint.
https://i.imgur.com/gAtB1Mu.png

_________________
I'm Sandy;D
I like Dragons.

My Awesomenauts Blog!

TWO-FOUR-SIX-EIGHT: PUT SOME COOKIES ON MY PLATE

NINE, TEN, SIX-ELEVEN, RE-HEATED COOKIES TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9407
Location: Washington, USA
Encountered Robochase today. I think he was Raelynn and won the match?

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm
Posts: 982
Xelrog wrote:
Encountered Robochase today. I think he was Raelynn and won the match?


it was me but i was :ksenia:
my teammates were awesome that time too. until next time 8-)
gg


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9407
Location: Washington, USA
Wasn't in the match myself, but I saw Robochase again... on SandyDragginz's stream. :tongue:

I'm just a proxy at this point.

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5374
Location: Victoria, Australia
robochase and Ikkupie. Sorry about that game, robochase - having someone have three times as many deaths as they had kills was definitely a liability, but you almost won despite it. Good job.
You play a pretty scary Ksenia.

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391