Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 391  Next

Post subject: Re: Have you ever queued into someone from the forums
 Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 pm 

Solo'd onto a team with ____ from the Steam forums.

[Removed]

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Last edited by Emo Chapington on Mon May 15, 2017 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please try to avoid any masked rudeness.

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 pm 

Emo, quit trying to not understand that there really is someone called "____" from the steam forum.

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Last edited by Emo Chapington on Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please avoid naming after a previous naming and shaming post.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 am 
Adminaut

Doppelganger wrote:
Emo, quit trying to not understand that there really is someone called "____" from the steam forum.

Uhm, I know who that is. I've spoken to them on multiple occasions.
I didn't edit because of the name. :aylaroll: Please don't immediately assume I made daft mistakes. Especially when you can't actually see what it is I removed. :shrug:

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:30 am 

I didn't mask anything. I said quite clearly that ____ is rude on the Steam forums and he was rude in our match, that's all.

The whole "naming and shaming" thing is a valid concern when someone is being accused of hacking, because that can't be proven and you might be damaging a person's reputation based on a misunderstanding. It's also valid when one is trying to draw attention to someone else's poor gameplay, because that's not something they can immediately help.

For people's words and provable, conscientious actions, however, they are 100% responsible and I am 100% entitled to give my opinion on those words and actions, and you're not going to sit there and tell me otherwise, Emo.

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Last edited by Emo Chapington on Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
No naming and shaming

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:30 am 
Adminaut

And now you've gone from implicit shaming to outright explicitly shaming.
At this point Xelrog, you know the rules more than well enough to easily know what is and is not okay. You can debate with the moderators in private, but here and now is not the appropriate time or place. You can't start arguing as an excuse for something that a moderator has just told you is not appropriate.

Unfortunately, it seems you are persisting in this same behavior even now. I have edited your new post as well since it contains the same behavior, only now more severe. You already know the rules on naming and shaming. However, I am instead going to remove the name this time, instead of your personal views. Either way, you should know it's not appropriate to both give a name, and shame the person's behavior.

I advise you avoid repeating this, as any further and more serious action may need to be taken.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:15 am 

Xelrog wrote:
For people's words and provable, conscientious actions, however, they are 100% responsible and I am 100% entitled to give my opinion on those words and actions, and you're not going to sit there and tell me otherwise, Emo.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:29 am 

You are entitled to have any opinions, but sharing them falls under the Code of Conduct.

With a big, robotic ass :chew:

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:40 am 

Jeez this got drama fed quickly. I don't even know what the issue is outside of a potentially offensive name lol.

Anyways on topic: I ran into Slowwolf earlier today, was rather neat that people are actually crawling back to the game.

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:23 am 

Lol...I think it's the name AND shame that's the issue. Can't do both I guess. I can see both sides of the debate tbh. Xel makes a great point, but if there WASN'T a rule like this, it would probably get out of control.

Topic:

I ran into Dewott and Azuremage. I don't know them, or vice versa, but I'm pretty sure there on here (sry, proly spelling ur names wrong).

You guys ruined my mini winning streak I was on a few nights ago. The Coco especially (I think it was azure), had my number. Just straight "out-platformed".

GG's, until the next one

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 am 

Ran into eddster. Shame my allies kinda dropped the ball, but your team turned it around fast, I gotta say. :shrug:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#0004

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy, Ksenia, Raelynn
Sometimes play/learning: Scoop, Penny, Rocco

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 391  Next