Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am 

Was at rank 150 and stayed there for like a month.
But last 3 days I keep getting extraordinarily bad teammates that go 1/10.
Then blaming everything on me (I usually go positive KD).

Now rank 300. Lul

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 pm 

Everyone I’ve ran into that I remember from “the old days” in this “Let’s pick the game back up for a bit” phase are all douches tbh

Wish people understood better that community goes a long way in getting people to stick around.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:47 am 

ChrisD wrote:
Everyone I’ve ran into that I remember from “the old days” in this “Let’s pick the game back up for a bit” phase are all douches tbh

Wish people understood better that community goes a long way in getting people to stick around.

This community isn't built on healthy fundations, the game makes sure every moment of it be full of stress and frustration, superiority isn't determined by skill but by circumstances like teaming up with friends, having the best ping, playing against inferior enemies and the abuse of exploits in the meta, and there is a heavy inequality of those circumstances

This is the only game, PvP i know that has a taunt command, but lacks a "thank you" command, the game lacks basic interaction and positive reinforcements among teammates, after all these years i conclude it must be a cultural thing because time keeps proving Ronimo is just as clueless/careless as always, the development team size is only an excuse if you can't manage your sources properly, in the time Ronimo kept * around many small indie developers have done much better things

"Time to chew butt and kick tobacco"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 pm 

I keep trying to hide this thread but it never stays hidden. Anyway next time someone asks you to participate in a tournament just link them to this video: https://streamable.com/47zve

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:13 pm 

If I wanted feeders on my team, I would be the happiest boy alive. If anybody wants to find some feeders, shoot me a DM! I'm a F&*$ING feeder magnet!

I just lost 2 hours, and I'm more stressed than when I started. Absolute waste of time.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:15 am 

The Empathy is Real with this one.

In both posts...though hey...every once in a while I am that feeder person. but only because of your first post I swear :lolstar:

My Awesomenauts Blog!

TWO-FOUR-SIX-EIGHT: PUT SOME COOKIES ON MY PLATE

My Mission is to show that you can be a top tier player and still not spread hate and stupidity, but be kind and welcoming to others.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 am 

It puzzles me how people still automaticly blame the "feeder", at least if the person complaining has more than 100 hours in the game. By then he should know very well, that sometimes the matchmaking throws players way out of their league into the deep pool, and a casual rank 6000 player with avarage 4/4 in his matches turns into the 0/8 feeder when the L1s murder him like no tomorrow.

I dont know your rank LuckyTime but lets say for arguments sake you are in L1 ranked at 200. Since there is only a few of high ranks around at the same time, the opponent team could very well be like rank 500 + rank 700 + rank 2000, while your team of rank 200 + rank 3000 + rank 6000 will most likely feed then, even though the matchmaking seems it as "fair as can be".

That said I love being the feeder too at times, when I play a new/non-practiced naut and things arent as easy as them as I expect lol.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:08 pm 

For the record, I don't blame feeders in-game. I always keep my mouth shut and say "gg" when I lose because I know how toxic I've been in the past. As it is now though, winning is more based on luck than skill.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:29 pm 

My frustrating moment is,- the rare occasions when a soloq Genji joins the team. I dont blame them, but I blame myself, for the fact that team Genji is just a fourth opponent for me. They always just cocoon the enemy I am just going to explode as Clunk or catch as Yoolip or someone. Saving the enemy and my messing gameplay so that I waste my skills and am dead when the cocooned Ayla comes from the cocoon, lol. But as said, this is probably more of my own fault of not waiting the Genji or something, Im just not used to coordinate with one.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:46 pm 

IsoKoala wrote:
It puzzles me how people still automaticly blame the "feeder", at least if the person complaining has more than 100 hours in the game. By then he should know very well, that sometimes the matchmaking throws players way out of their league into the deep pool

i used to think this
but then i noticed that i constantly get matched with the same awful people who have a million hours on just one naut
some people are just bad and not capable of getting better

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238 ... 1242  Next