Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 am 

IsoKoala wrote:
The matchmaking can also spot at least some alt accounts? I have faced godlike rank 10000+ players who have no other games than Awesomenauts, but losing to them only gave me -2.0 ranks or similar.

Not frustrated about this, just an observation. :ix:

Faced the same thing a couple of times. Losing to 100% winrate league 5 dudes counts as if losing to top 50s.

Frustrating thing though is the last match yesterday. Ran into my "favorite" stallduo but also got decent dudes as teammates and didn't want to spoil the match because of them. 40 minutes for a loss. Didn't expect to win or anything since their third was better than me but I feel like 40 minutes of my life were stolen (considering facing them 3rd time that evening). Stalling is for pussies who are afraid to lose :table:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:06 am 

Got Gen chat Banned for saying a total of maybe 3 harmless lines due to over excessive reports I guess? but that doesn't apply to real toxic people who actually throw games and talk garbage all day and get noting.

My Awesomenauts Blog!

TWO-FOUR-SIX-EIGHT: PUT SOME COOKIES ON MY PLATE

My Mission is to show that you can be a top tier player and still not spread hate and stupidity, but be kind and welcoming to others.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:14 am 

Still getting a bit salty about people with boring gameplay styles. There are quite a few who don't even change their nauts not to mention the strats or builds. Yes, they're good at what they do but it feels like playing against "very_hard" AI instead of being in an online match.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:26 am 

Well, everyone plays how they like to play. But I also wonder at times when see some people who 100% of the time pick the same 1 and only 1 naut and play with same strategy forever and ever. It`s their choice and allowed to do so, but facing those feels like facing a Level Boss of a single player game lol. I too use 4 nauts for 90% of my matches, so I get the concept of liking to play as your "mains" but playing only Rae?...shrugs...

If matchmaking (=playerbase) actually gave matches with equal level opponents, Id like to play so many other nauts too, but since we now face opponents way higher than our skills in many matches, we are kinda stuck into using stronger nauts just to have even a slight chance. And then its annoying when the enemies happen to be lot weaker, and it would have been fun to use less used nauts, and not pubstomp with mains. :facepalm:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:05 am 

This is genuinely the worst I've seen anyone perform in my entire 2600 hours of playtime.
I'm sorry, but if you've got this much experience in the game, you have absolutely no excuse to die this many times in one game. One death per minute for twenty minutes is abhorrent. Please, change your playstyle, be more defensive, anything. You're better than this, my dude.

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:30 pm 

Watch out, people guessed spirits mode so apparently mosaic censoring is worth jack these days.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:26 pm 

Duskitty wrote:

This is genuinely the worst I've seen anyone perform in my entire 2600 hours of playtime.
I'm sorry, but if you've got this much experience in the game, you have absolutely no excuse to die this many times in one game. One death per minute for twenty minutes is abhorrent. Please, change your playstyle, be more defensive, anything. You're better than this, my dude.

Oh my god. That's awful. The worst I've seen was 15 in 18min as jimmy.

Even though I remember i did do like, 11 in 15 when I was learning ayla while incredibly tilted. :<

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:56 am 

So I've reached the point when my rank really zorks me up. I have to face top tiers in 2/3 of my matches but because of some weird Galactron logic I get a maximum of one teammate who I can follow in these situations while the third one will most certainly be trash (compared to bs we're facing). Especially if I duo with someone from top 800 or so.
TBH I can't remember the last time I saw anyone ranked between 2000 and 1000. Feels i'm the only noob left in that realm of suffering.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242