Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217 ... 1242  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
GuyBrush's guide to knowing that you're going to lose 1 minute into the game
  1. Have a support.
  2. See said support run face-first into the entire enemy team.
  3. See said support feed first blood.
  4. See said support type "zorking useless garbage team no help."
  5. Contemplate disconnecting.
  6. Contemplate suicide.

Side note: starting the game to see your allies say something in Chikii Brikii is always a terrible awful horrible great sign.

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 2603
Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
GuyBrush wrote:
Side note: starting the game to see your allies say something in Chikii Brikii is always a terrible awful horrible great sign.

I, too, would be horrified to see someone spell "cheeki breeki" like that.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am
Posts: 416
Location: Mordor
GuyBrush wrote:
GuyBrush's guide to knowing that you're going to lose 1 minute into the game


Or you can just get unlucky enough to have me playing Penny as a random teammate :lolstar:

_________________
Steam :party:
Luckytime wrote:
I can't imagine a universe where S&S is worth putting more energy into than Awesomenauts


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am
Posts: 416
Location: Mordor
Why the only way I can get a victory is to get to niki's team?
And this is what happens 99% of games with said character.

Image

*frog dc'ed for a long time, but EVERY time SOMETHING happens to just "Nah, NO".
Yes, I just went AFK after our 3nd turret. Because zork this! :table:

_________________
Steam :party:
Luckytime wrote:
I can't imagine a universe where S&S is worth putting more energy into than Awesomenauts


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 960
Yeah, nothing is as annoying as losing because of 2 vs 3. :bluecheer: :redcheer:

Irritates to wait 5 minutes for a match, and see the third player disconnet/quit after 30 seconds, and never come back. Especially annoying if the 3rd player has been like rank 500 and thus increased my team overall rating to higher so opponents will be competant too, and inevitable losing also means a big chip in our ranks, since our team overall rating was higher than opponent team, even though it was 2 vs 3. :ksenia:

Your+Niki match before this only dropped us by 3-4 ranks btw. :clap: I had ok start there but just kept dying in the end and our push was miserable. (because niki and his time rifts and you coming with your invisible nibbs you :fist: )

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am
Posts: 416
Location: Mordor
IsoKoala wrote:
Your+Niki match before this only dropped us by 3-4 ranks btw. :clap: I had ok start there but just kept dying in the end and our push was miserable. (because niki and his time rifts and you coming with your invisible nibbs you :fist: )

I was "rewarded" with 1.5 points fur that match :lolstar:
And I'm sorry, but I just can't resist this invis thing! :tongue:

_________________
Steam :party:
Luckytime wrote:
I can't imagine a universe where S&S is worth putting more energy into than Awesomenauts


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 960
Image

Woohoo. Love lowering my win % by 10% and rank by 1000 in a week. :voltarroll:

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am
Posts: 416
Location: Mordor
TFW you know you will feed and won't even scratch them before gates opened. There are players I'll NEVER kill even once. Even by accident. That makes me feel more miserable than usual.
And they are not even L1 dammit!

And again! Unluckiest game session ever!

AND I just lost a 2v3 game against zurians L6 team playing my main!!!!! I want to destroy this whole planet. Right now. Stupid bot. Stupid me. I give up.

_________________
Steam :party:
Luckytime wrote:
I can't imagine a universe where S&S is worth putting more energy into than Awesomenauts


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5945
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
Accurate depiction of Lonestar matches:
Image

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 2603
Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Imagine designing a whole character around stalling to victory—

Image

—oh.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217 ... 1242  Next