Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:16 am 

Ofcourse! Suuuure! I must play against GiB! Why not? Such a stupid thing playing against 2 absolute best players in the whole game. :table:
And the next match isn't better either....Former top 10s are dumb to play against also :facepalm:
An epic ending! I've been matched with GiB. And we lost ofcource because L1 premade is better than L1 duo and a feeder. You wanted to humiliate me again, game! Congzorkingtulations! You did that!

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 am 

Back to l3 yay! And this losing spree will never end. Damn everyone is godlike! I can't do absolutely nothing... it wasn't that hard before reset.

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 am 

Eh don't take it too seriously. I get where you're coming from. Once a losing streak starts it's really hard to stop cause it kinda self fulfills. You played fine when I ran into you. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Once the streak breaks you should be fine I hope :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:30 pm 

Morrowsaw wrote:
Eh don't take it too seriously. I get where you're coming from. Once a losing streak starts it's really hard to stop cause it kinda self fulfills. You played fine when I ran into you. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Once the streak breaks you should be fine I hope :thumb:

I broke it eventually. Took too long though, like I had to play until 5AM :lolstar: Just kept running into former l1 duo over and over again. Won them on 7th try when I finally got l1 teammate who could carry our team enough.

What actually happened though - I shouldn't play a day after reset. I got to like rank 80 too easily and the next sessions were already vs competent players I'm not ready to deal with yet. Like you and your Nibbs is... wow! Skill gap is so real :thumb:

Today's queue goes 7/7 loss. Had a chance in one of them but our Gnaw fed on purpose mid/late. Others - no chance at all. L1 enemies, L6 teammates.

I lost count of today's matches played. Still not even close to winning one. 35% winrate and dropping.

Welp, at least I can easily run for 10% winrate just for fun from here.

Last edited by ScR on Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:59 pm 

Dont pay too much attention to the ranks now. The L6 teammates might just as well be L1 risers who just have played 2 matches yet.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:39 pm 

Everyone goes through some rough losing streaks every now and then, don't worry too much about it (especially in the first week of a reset when things are so hectic).

Also, the best strat is to not play in the first week so the L1s can just go back where they belong and by the time you hop back in, you'll be facing lower leagues. This system works, my 0% lossrate is all the proof you need. :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
The Community wrote:
We need regular league resets to prevent stagnation. It's not fair that the League 1s can hog all the top spots.

Also the Community wrote:
Just don't play for a week so all the League 1s can get back to the top. It's better than losing every match.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:58 am 

I refuse to play like this. To win a single match all my teammates must carry me, not feed, be awesome and also my enemies must be weak and unexperienced. And that is only for a mere victory in an extremely close game. So, just luck, basically.

That's too much effort for a MOBA. Is it not? Too much for me anyway.

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:50 pm 

I am currently playing with my alt when I want to chill, and damn.. The difference is so big between the higher leagues and the lower leagues. I actually got defeated 3 times because I couldn't handle 1v3 all by myself and my two teammates were not helping at all, not in clearing droids, not in teamfights, nothing.

So I can understand the frustation from the post above. But I am confident that eventually I will get my alt in high leagues :ayla:

One of the most frustrating things though, is to start out with just the 3 first columns of the item row. The result is that in early game you do well, but in late game you lack a bunch of upgrades that should be necessary for the match, and end up playing at half your capacity

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:40 am 

Sure I'm "toxic" and "annoying" and "the reason we lost" when I have 900 times more kills than my allies (IE "have kills") and 900 times less deaths than my allies (IE "haven't died.") But if I was to pick between being annoying or having basic survival instincts I'd gladly choose the former.

* this * game man. "Win 3 games" how about you give me a Daily goal that is possible like "Find a cure for cancer" or "Solve an impossible equation" or "Discover an intelligent form of human life"?

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: :think: #BuffBoiCow Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234  Next