Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm 

kathy wrote:
piggy into cookie and an attack speed

Ugh, I had a Smiles on my team that built pure AA...and not even good AA. They did the range, big fire after x seconds and uh...oh, then they upgraded hook range. I guess I should say they had regen though.

They didn't do well....

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:06 am 

DeezNauts wrote:
Aquablast wrote:
Maybe they think that the L2s are good enough to compete with L1s? I kind of agree with that, philosophically, as in, you shouldn't let your league stop you from challenging someone from a higher league... But there are such things as "high L2" and "low L2"... as in, there are L2 players who are only a few rating points away from making to L1, but there are also L2 players who are only few points away from dropping back to L3. High L2s might be indistinguishable from L1s, but I don't think it is accurate to lump the whole L2 together and saying they are all good enough to compete with L1 premades.

This is not how this works. This is not how any of this works... :facepalm:
Leagues don't matter at all in matchmaking. Just rating and only rating. You can forget leagues even exist.

he was basically talking about rating when he referred to "high league 2s which are a few rating from l1" and some "a few away from league 3"
dont facepalm when you are the idiot here
(anger management thread post yout frustrating moments, reminder for mods)
I really hate how everyone constantly jumps on the rating thing when if they use their brains they can figure out what your talking about in general.
example: "why would ronimo put a l2 with 2 l4 teammates vs 3 l2s"
"lol rank doesnt matter its rating"
when clearly the rating and skill gap between an l2 and l4 is huge, or the rating and skill between a high league 2 and low league 2.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm 

Had a 5/9 Ted from the North Pole who DCed at the end for 10 minutes because a polar bear ate his computer.
9/5 Lonestar wrote:
EZ.

And I'm just sitting here going 8/3 as Voltar with a 5/4 Chucho.

*Sigh* Was such an easy win, really. Shame that Ted litterally didn't exist.

Pic related:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:25 pm 

Yeah, I've had enough of this. Until ronimo realizes that artistic credibility and creative effort is worth more than cheap manipulation, I'm done with this game. They should feel really bad about themselves, to be honest. I don't want anything to do with the humans behind this game anymore. I can't even muster the effort to care about this stupid game anymore, everything is so transparent and obvious, and so far distanced from the soul innate to team games.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:00 am 

omnimpotent wrote:
Yeah, I've had enough of this. Until ronimo realizes that artistic credibility and creative effort is worth more than cheap manipulation, I'm done with this game. They should feel really bad about themselves, to be honest. I don't want anything to do with the humans behind this game anymore. I can't even muster the effort to care about this stupid game anymore, everything is so transparent and obvious, and so far distanced from the soul innate to team games.

This sounds like a story that you should tell!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:55 am 

still tired told me to go the the anger management thread so I might as well post about it here.

A Voltar on my team rq, the enemy team, penny said that it was lame they left, or something along those lines. I said, "tell your ted to fix their terrible lag." And reading it, it sounds like I'm super upset about it, but I wasn't. I was just saying that because that's the reason our Voltar left. It's no fun when you are clearly out of an abilities range yet still get hit anyways. Now, I do want to point out that I could tell this Ted was good. Their mechanics were good from what I could tell. The Ted then told me to go to the Anger Management thread XD

Anyways, what actually got me upset is when the Smiles that was on my team chipped in with, "and to stop playing Ayla". Whatever, I just reported that Smiles with his terrible boots first item start.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 am 

allstarsniper32 wrote:
still tired told me to go the the anger management thread so I might as well post about it here.

A Voltar on my team rq, the enemy team, penny said that it was lame they left, or something along those lines. I said, "tell your ted to fix their terrible lag." And reading it, it sounds like I'm super upset about it, but I wasn't. I was just saying that because that's the reason our Voltar left. It's no fun when you are clearly out of an abilities range yet still get hit anyways. Now, I do want to point out that I could tell this Ted was good. Their mechanics were good from what I could tell. The Ted then told me to go to the Anger Management thread XD

Anyways, what actually got me upset is when the Smiles that was on my team chipped in with, "and to stop playing Ayla". Whatever, I just reported that Smiles with his terrible boots first item start.

You realize the Ted in question can read this yeah? :jimmy:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 am 

That was me, totally calling it. I killed every single one of them, except that voltar. He rq'd by himself.

JoJodestructor19 wrote:
can confirm. We're all just a bunch of alts from the same guy :thumb:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 pm 

Have a Deadlift on my team. I expect this to mean that we can make more risky plays because of the huge damage shield he provides.
NOPE. What it really means is that Deadlift is going to puss out whenever a fight breaks out and not use his shield once in the entire match. :facepalm:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 pm 

Duskitty wrote:
You realize the Ted in question can read this yeah? :jimmy:

Yeah, and I don't really care lol. Cause like I said, even though they were lagging, the times when they weren't lagging they were doing well still. The only toxic person was the Smiles on my team who I never named.

I totally fed that game. :aylaroll:

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197 ... 1242  Next