Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234 ... 1242  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am 

That zorking countryside internet. It's not bad numerically, but it definitally suck at any p2p connections. 80% of matches became low FPS suffering.
It's even worse than freezing, like playing being constantly slowed by 10-20%.

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 pm 

Quote:
Me: Okay guys seriously can you stop going into 1v3s and feeding?
Leon: stfu uv don literaly nothin ths game

>Most kills
>Least deaths
>Only positive K/D
>Second most droid kills
>Most turret damage
>Most EXP gained
>"literaly nothin ths game"

Especially fun part is that the enemy team was trash talking and taunt spamming all game. Their garbage Skolldir who hit like 3 throws all game flamed me in General chat after they won (can see in screenshot lol) and spammed the comments of half a dozen of my Awesomenauts screenshots with "lol trash kys"
I went to his profile to block him: Weeb profile pic, VAC ban on record. Omegalul at least I can get kills without cheats and people carrying me.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 am 

ScR wrote:
Someone please tell me why I keep trying??
I can't play this game at all. I end up 0/10 every game with ANY character. I anchor people who was unfortunately placed as my teammates. I can't land a single skillshot nor AA.
I mean I am the best at being bad but for some reason games don't appreciate this skill... :facepalm:

Look at your replays and other people play. Clearly you've made yourself think you can no longer learn anything from playing. so try and learn in different ways.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:16 am 

Ofcourse! Suuuure! I must play against GiB! Why not? Such a stupid thing playing against 2 absolute best players in the whole game. :table:
And the next match isn't better either....Former top 10s are dumb to play against also :facepalm:
An epic ending! I've been matched with GiB. And we lost ofcource because L1 premade is better than L1 duo and a feeder. You wanted to humiliate me again, game! Congzorkingtulations! You did that!

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 am 

Back to l3 yay! And this losing spree will never end. Damn everyone is godlike! I can't do absolutely nothing... it wasn't that hard before reset.

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 am 

Eh don't take it too seriously. I get where you're coming from. Once a losing streak starts it's really hard to stop cause it kinda self fulfills. You played fine when I ran into you. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Once the streak breaks you should be fine I hope :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:30 pm 

Morrowsaw wrote:
Eh don't take it too seriously. I get where you're coming from. Once a losing streak starts it's really hard to stop cause it kinda self fulfills. You played fine when I ran into you. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Once the streak breaks you should be fine I hope :thumb:

I broke it eventually. Took too long though, like I had to play until 5AM :lolstar: Just kept running into former l1 duo over and over again. Won them on 7th try when I finally got l1 teammate who could carry our team enough.

What actually happened though - I shouldn't play a day after reset. I got to like rank 80 too easily and the next sessions were already vs competent players I'm not ready to deal with yet. Like you and your Nibbs is... wow! Skill gap is so real :thumb:

Today's queue goes 7/7 loss. Had a chance in one of them but our Gnaw fed on purpose mid/late. Others - no chance at all. L1 enemies, L6 teammates.

I lost count of today's matches played. Still not even close to winning one. 35% winrate and dropping.

Welp, at least I can easily run for 10% winrate just for fun from here.

Last edited by ScR on Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:59 pm 

Dont pay too much attention to the ranks now. The L6 teammates might just as well be L1 risers who just have played 2 matches yet.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:39 pm 

Everyone goes through some rough losing streaks every now and then, don't worry too much about it (especially in the first week of a reset when things are so hectic).

Also, the best strat is to not play in the first week so the L1s can just go back where they belong and by the time you hop back in, you'll be facing lower leagues. This system works, my 0% lossrate is all the proof you need. :thumb:

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
The Community wrote:
We need regular league resets to prevent stagnation. It's not fair that the League 1s can hog all the top spots.

Also the Community wrote:
Just don't play for a week so all the League 1s can get back to the top. It's better than losing every match.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234 ... 1242  Next