Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:44 pm 

If you wanted to show everyone how not to design a game, couldn't you have made a prototype or something? You didn't have to demonstrate it with an ACTUALLY good game.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:52 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Soon, all the moisture will leave your bodies, and you will all join me in perfect, sodium-chloride-rich existence.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm 

Get daily mission: 'Win two matches with an assassin'.
Think to self: 'This shouldn't be too awful, I main Penny so I should be able to at least win a couple matches with her.

It takes over six hours.
During that time I get repeatedly told that I'm * at the game, try to play Qi'tara for a round and have an Ayla spend the entire match calling me Autistic, have someone on my friends list decide around hour four that it'd be great fun to be a massive flaming :rocco: for a good chunk of the match (he's not on my friends list anymore)...
And it only ends because the game disconnects one of our opponents and the second rage-quits after dying a couple of times.

I don't think I've had such a thoroughly miserable experience with this game since 2.3.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:05 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
That's it; let your moisture leave your body.

Embrace the glory of NaCl.

Nekomian wrote:

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 am 

poor cam :(

man these smilies suck

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:34 pm 

Camkitsune wrote:
Think to self: 'This shouldn't be too awful, I main Penny so I should be able to at least win a couple matches with her.

As a Penny main myself I figured out how not to get miserable at 'nauts lately. I just don't play her. At all. Not because I'm horrible with but because of META gameplay and overall toxicity. Well, no, also because I'm really bad with Penny. But the main reason is above. You get the point :thumb:

I have yet another frustration though. This game made me much more toxic. I was a better person! Steamrolled a match yesterday as healing Scoop+Sentry+Smiles against *something_dying_too_fast_to_notice*+Yuri+Swiggins and I was glad we picked a cancer comp because Yuri is even more cancer. And that's a bad thought. And I should be ashamed of it. But I'm not. :shady:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 am 

ScR wrote:
Camkitsune wrote:

As a Penny main myself I figured out how not to get miserable at 'nauts lately. I just don't play her. At all. Not because I'm horrible with but because of META gameplay and overall toxicity. Well, no, also because I'm really bad with Penny. But the main reason is above. You get the point :thumb:

I have yet another frustration though. This game made me much more toxic. I was a better person! Steamrolled a match yesterday as healing Scoop+Sentry+Smiles against *something_dying_too_fast_to_notice*+Yuri+Swiggins and I was glad we picked a cancer comp because Yuri is even more cancer. And that's a bad thought. And I should be ashamed of it. But I'm not. :shady:

Be the cancer you want to see in the community.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 pm 

Dessicate.

The salt awaits.

Nekomian wrote:

DeezNauts wrote:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:34 pm 

I carried Cam the other day. Still waiting for my thank you. :ix:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am 

It's time for me to post in this flaming dumpster of a thread.

I used to play with a dude around 3 months ago sometimes, extremely chill, admitted mistakes, was around rank 300.

Slowly turns into a raging salt-god.
Currently, he's freefalling in rating, blaming everyone and when I ask him about he blames everyone but himself.

Reminds me of this thread honestly.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243  Next