Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 2554
Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Image

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 841
I never thought I would say this but this is my new favorite thread. Why report bugs? Devs don't care anymore. Why discuss new content? There is none! This is the prefect thread to reflect the current state of awecomenauts :thumb: (yes, I made a typo... no, i'm not fixing it)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 502
Location: inside my house
Luckytime wrote:
I never thought I would say this but this is my new favorite thread. Why report bugs? Devs don't care anymore. Why discuss new content? There is none! This is the prefect thread to reflect the current state of awecomenauts :thumb: (yes, I made a typo... no, i'm not fixing it)

Fun fact: The report abuse bug was fixed because dennis thought we were just rambling on about nothing but it turned out he had commented that code out.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 2554
Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Wait... what?

Are you serious, or has the joke soared above my head like a magnificent, blimp-piloting eagle?

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:51 am
Posts: 181
* all the * elitist * in this community, I really wish i could name, but name and shame rule and all. He thinks hes ok to afk in a game since he got 2 kills on top of the other afk we had, then says im * for not getting a kill in a 1v3 and then continues to plague my games onwards with * elitest attitudes, keep going on about how i suck, spams help when on my team, gets carried by his team when not while playing the easiest nauts and then continues to * look down on others when its sad that he has no life in this game to * have to demoralize others

_________________
Mains: :think: :raehands:
Subs: :party: :rocco:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:05 pm
Posts: 158
Location: Earth, the present year.
I got a 0/10 Scoop and a 2/8 Genji as teammates.

I can feel it, the transformation engulfing me. Soon I shall become a pillar of pure salt, towering into the heavens. My existance shall be forever, a monument to frustration and the desire to punch people across the internet.

_________________
I don't know what I'm doing but I sure am good at pretending I do.

Murderchild did nothing wrong. :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 2554
Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Cynderp wrote:
...a pillar of pure salt, towering into the heavens...

G L O R I O U S

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 930
I saw a rank 200 and rank 70 000 in the same team. :lolstar: And the rank 70 000 wasnt a smurf account, he actually wasnt able to reach a heal item, because he didnt realize his Skolldir has a double jump. :fist:
Poor guy. But he did get a DoT Kill, from me! I hope it made his day better.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 pm
Posts: 841
IsoKoala wrote:
I saw a rank 200 and rank 70 000 in the same team. :lolstar: And the rank 70 000 wasnt a smurf account, he actually wasnt able to reach a heal item, because he didnt realize his Skolldir has a double jump. :fist:
Poor guy. But he did get a DoT Kill, from me! I hope it made his day better.

He must have been thinking "well it makes sense that the fat guy can't jump very high"

...oh how wrong he was. :lolstar:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 502
Location: inside my house
The Lord Protector wrote:
Wait... what?

Are you serious, or has the joke soared above my head like a magnificent, blimp-piloting eagle?

Nope, that's why report abuse was fixed.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241