Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: 10 lore facts you probably didn't know about Awesomenaut
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:42 pm 

Maybe Voltar was a Starstorm Researcher, and an accident made it explode, and that's why it looks like its half exploded.
Also, here's another unheard of idea: What if Clunk was a Starstorm Robot?! His back story explains that he was meant to never return from his only mission: fighting against a super villain. The super villain? Ted Mcpain. He was programmed to believe that Ted was the super villain, and then when Ted died, the news was reprogrammed that he just died a fruitless death. He was then shut down, the Starstorm the exploded, he was the only surviving member of his army, and then reprogrammed. This could be possible, as his age isn't specified.

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:55 pm 

Alijar wrote:
Maybe Voltar was a Starstorm Researcher, and an accident made it explode, and that's why it looks like its half exploded.
Also, here's another unheard of idea: What if Clunk was a Starstorm Robot?! His back story explains that he was meant to never return from his only mission: fighting against a super villain. The super villain? Ted Mcpain. He was programmed to believe that Ted was the super villain, and then when Ted died, the news was reprogrammed that he just died a fruitless death. He was then shut down, the Starstorm the exploded, he was the only surviving member of his army, and then reprogrammed. This could be possible, as his age isn't specified.

The only problem with that is that ted died saving an orphanage and in clunk's backstory it says that the villain died from a bacterial infection.

Edit: Oh, and it looks half exploded because the starstorm ship was never finished.

Last edited by TheLivingNightWolf on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 pm 

TheLivingNightWolf wrote:
The only problem with that is that ted died saving an orphanage and in clunk's backstory it says that the villain died from a bacterial infection.

Alijar wrote:
when Ted died, the news was reprogrammed that he just died a fruitless death.

:think:

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 pm 

VienLa wrote:
ALL HAIL LOREMASTER FABIAN! :worship:
Fabian wrote:
S_Fits wrote:
I'm willing to bet humans are extinct. All playable humans are extremely old or in Lonestar's case genetically "re-engineered".

The are pretty much extinct. Earth is underwater mostly.

Thank you! I was waiting almost two years for this info!

Waterworld confirmed.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:00 pm 

Alijar wrote:
TheLivingNightWolf wrote:

Alijar wrote:
when Ted died, the news was reprogrammed that he just died a fruitless death.

:think:

Where does it say this? and I'm not really understanding you :think:
edit: ahh nvm, I gotcha. Sounds like a cool possibility.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 pm 

Fabinaab, what is Raelynn?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:33 pm 

Alijar wrote:

I see how you got there, but I'm not so sure. Ted died hundreds of years ago and Clunk's bio makes it out to seem he was only manufactured recently.

I'm more interested into what happened to all of Clunk's brothers and sisters.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:34 pm 

Pockets wrote:
Fabian wrote:
This is what I have got on Zurians: Zurians (very small friendly creatures, very resilient) (exploited and used as slaves, often sold in small jars and cans, Zork industries is infamous for selling them in their vending machines)(eat metals and can drink nuclear waste)(have many professions, their tears are used for making fragrances. Many Zurians do love their job though.)

Oh my god that is so sad yet so wonderful
I want a Zurian "summoner" 'naut now.

He will throws little cans of Zurian on his enemies has his main attack, so they will stay hooked to their prey, giving them little Zurian punches. Some will also bite, others will be drunk and will throw up some nuclear waste.

The saddest, but most effective, little Zurian will be the Kamikaze one. He will be in a little one-pilot-Zurian-sized rocket filled with explosives to charge directly into the enemy face, and then explode in great and honorable way.

His second ability will be to cover himself with an army of Zurians to become the "Zurian Golem", which will grants him protection with a living meat-shield... literaly.

Oh my...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:40 pm 

Zurians are great. :kiss:

Can we learn more about an ELF, Fabian? :O I always wondered what's this organisation about :X

Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:45 pm 

VienLa wrote:
Zurians are great. :kiss:

Can we learn more about an ELF, Fabian? :O I always wondered what's this organisation about :X

I know in at least one sense, it's a joke playing on the fact she's the eleventh naut.
Elf means eleven in Dutch and German.