Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next

Post subject: Re: Patch 2.6
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm 

An assassin should not have 100% damage against turrets.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 pm 

Clover is still not that good, it adds as much damage per stage as flat damage but comes with one less stage and is less reliable

Still this allows higher damage versus turrets, 52.03 at max compared to lonestars current 46.68

seems like a problem when you consider having two clones doubles that

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 pm 

Infamous wrote:
Clover is still not that good, it adds as much damage per stage as flat damage but comes with one less stage and is less reliable

Thats the point, getting it early is more effective than Chain saw addon :)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm 

Duckm4ndr4k3 wrote:
Infamous wrote:

More cost effective, anyway the problem with clover is it only has two stages, so it maxes lower and ruins your late game

But with it working on turrets the stacking will get out of hand, 100 DPS if you have two clones attacking with you

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 pm 

Infamous wrote:
Duckm4ndr4k3 wrote:
Infamous wrote:

More cost effective, anyway the problem with clover is it only has two stages, so it maxes lower and ruins your late game

But with it working on turrets the stacking will get out of hand, 100 DPS if you have two clones attacking with you

Yeah more cost effective :) and it does not "ruin" late game but contributes to it.

Also COH working on turrets will need a hotfix so hopefully that gets sorted asap.

Last edited by Duckm4ndr4k3 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 pm 

Infamous wrote:
Duckm4ndr4k3 wrote:
Infamous wrote:

Yeah, I don't think the clover buff really matters. Leon needs bigger changes than that.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm 

Looks like Swiggs will be getting a slightly higher skill ceiling, looking forward to that. With Ted I feel the Stim animation really hurts him, as you have to wait for it for the boost.

Steam: Cpudude30k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cpudude30k

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm 
Adminaut

I think the big issue with Vinnie wasn't necessary his prices, but rather the scaling with Solar Cloud (Rubber Mask). Also not a huge fan of Double Dive or the fact that Antique Machine Gun isn't a silence dive. Not really any room for utility on dash, and damage stacking (RCG or Dead Seahorse Head) is basically the only way to go. Sad that Codfather's activation range wasn't increased to 200 solar instead of the damage nerf. It will be seen a lot less, and I'm considering running Al Carper, Scarfish and Yakoiza.

For Swiggins, making Double Glazed Royal Porcelain affect anchor length is a HUGE MISTAKE. It basically brings back the issues he suffered in pre-release Swiggins Beta, which essentially revolved around the old Magnetic Anchor being way too necessary. In addition, increasing the base length and reducing the lock-down time really hampers it as a base skill. I'd honestly like to see the length changes reverted and Double Glazed Royal Porcelain back as the health kit drop, which was getting price changed and modified to become a tactically useful and team based resource. Also, no effectiveness buffs or price buffs for Palladium Teabag (nothing like a .5 second increase per stage, or a solar decrease or a third stage)? In addition, Not Seeweed is still more or less garbage and will not be taken because it is so limited, is the worst CC in the game and is really not worth the slot. I'd really still recommend making Not Seeweed apply a slow for Anchor Swing and make the ink shot do an AoE (Frag Shells and Booming Bullets). It would then be a more useful CC and ink tool. Also, I'd love to see Krill Biscuits give Swiggins more max HP while in Anchor Swing stance, combined with the speed in Ink Shot stance to make it a better round utility upgrade that reflects his stance roles.

Champion of ducks. Swiggins main.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 pm 

Fabian wrote:
-Five skins permanently reduced in price (officerlonestar, grandmaster splash, coco mcfly, double o yuri and bionic rae are now all $1.49, down from $2.49)

Goddangit, awful timing; I just bought Double-o Yuri a few days ago for $2.49! :facepalm:

Any chance of a dollar refund? :p

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm 

Leon

-Clover of honour, removed damage reduction against turrets

What am I looking at here :huh:

Is this supposed to be a joke. leon rapes towers enough as is with clones :drool:

▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ :tear:

Steam
Are you ready to enter the jam, http://comeonandsl.am/ ?

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next