Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Xelrog's Stream (Awesomenauts)
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 592
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
Xelrog wrote:
It's been a while... a long, long while. But I'm booting up Awesomenauts for the first time in that long while today, and I have no idea what to expect. If you'd like to stop by for the stream, feel free.

Eyyy! I barely saw you but I missed you :weedling: :3

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xelrog's Stream (Awesomenauts)
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 1313
Xelrog wrote:
It's been a while... a long, long while. But I'm booting up Awesomenauts for the first time in that long while today, and I have no idea what to expect. If you'd like to stop by for the stream, feel free.

Eyyy! I barely saw you but I missed you Image :3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xelrog's Stream (Awesomenauts)
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 592
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
kathy wrote:
Xelrog wrote:
It's been a while... a long, long while. But I'm booting up Awesomenauts for the first time in that long while today, and I have no idea what to expect. If you'd like to stop by for the stream, feel free.

ImageEyyy!ImageIImagebarelyImagesawImageyouImagebutImageIImagemissedImageyouImage:3Image

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xelrog's Stream (Awesomenauts)
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9247
Location: Washington, USA
...well now I know why Ant dropped by the chat with a Muncher. Image

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xelrog's Stream (Awesomenauts)
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9247
Location: Washington, USA
Going live with SandyDragginz and who knows who else. Just a bit of friendly ol' Nauts tonight.

Watch on Twitch, Mixer, or YouTube

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15