Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NOW LIVE: Update 4.4: Cirque du Brawlee Hotfix 1
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 pm
Posts: 12
Bonfi wrote:
Funny how I thought the second hotfix would come out on monday or tuesday but we are at saturday and no word or any sign whatsoever is coming from Ronma


If you go back to page 10, you will see I posted a comment Robin left on a post of mine on Reddit regarding Hotfix 2.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NOW LIVE: Update 4.4: Cirque du Brawlee Hotfix 1
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 am
Posts: 114
ThexCatmanx wrote:
Bonfi wrote:
Funny how I thought the second hotfix would come out on monday or tuesday but we are at saturday and no word or any sign whatsoever is coming from Ronma


If you go back to page 10, you will see I posted a comment Robin left on a post of mine on Reddit regarding Hotfix 2.


Oh ok, I missed your post, ty. So Reddit is the new official forums now, ok.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NOW LIVE: Update 4.4: Cirque du Brawlee Hotfix 1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Posts: 1697
Location: Côte D'azur
Bonfi wrote:
ThexCatmanx wrote:
Bonfi wrote:
Funny how I thought the second hotfix would come out on monday or tuesday but we are at saturday and no word or any sign whatsoever is coming from Ronma


If you go back to page 10, you will see I posted a comment Robin left on a post of mine on Reddit regarding Hotfix 2.


Oh ok, I missed your post, ty. So Reddit is the new official forums now, ok.


Hey, at least you don't see any yoolips anymore due to how trashy he is now.

_________________
Steam :raehands:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive


CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag


_olaffff wrote:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NOW LIVE: Update 4.4: Cirque du Brawlee Hotfix 1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 pm
Posts: 185
Update today please.
Seriously... some major bugs still remain and it's been more than a week.

Again, how hard can it be to release multiple small hotfixes in stead of a major update?
(A bit?) more work, but at least you have an enjoyable game...
Yoolip was fixed 10 min after deadline of previous update (according to Kewn). yoolip is worthless without that upgrade for more than a week now..

But no, this place is too salty. So just ignore us and post on reddit.
And the vicious circle continues...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NOW LIVE: Update 4.4: Cirque du Brawlee Hotfix 1
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Posts: 1697
Location: Côte D'azur
Page 6

ORB quotes.

Still waiting for it to happen.

_________________
Steam :raehands:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive


CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag


_olaffff wrote:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12