Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Do Awesomepoints do anything at all?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 pm 

potterman28wxcv wrote:
"potterman has scored 98042 awesomepoints! He is *that* awesome! Can you do the same? Join us for FREE at awesomenauts dot com!"

there you go

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 pm 

kathy wrote:
potterman28wxcv wrote:
"potterman has scored 98042 awesomepoints! He is *that* awesome! Can you do the same? Join us for FREE MOBA at awesomenauts dot com! NEW!"

there you go

Fixed.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:14 pm 

My issue with Awesomepoints isnt that they exist.

It's that only like 1/90 of Corpit's ideas got through, that being drop pods purchasable via said points.

No simple extra animations effects (very easy to do with particle editor I imagine), no skin adjustments (I understand why though) no boosters for exp (I don't get why they didn't add this one), no custom emblems (they got reworked into medals, but still, we dont have any, we got portraits instead) and nothing other than Nauts (something all of us owned and most of them you can get from free codes and *), droppods (which require dropparts which are limited if you don't play often) and portraits (I have no issue with the last one). Yes, the Corpit's original idea was flawed (especially the 'weekly missions' with skin challenges), but it got more parts right than Ronimo did.

In short, all this system Awesomepoints and Naut level system has done is to make me feel like all this progress I've done over the years was meaningless and I have to start over.

Also on that note, is it just me or is it much more annoying to get levels on new naut just to play and test all of their upgrades? In the past you could've played just anyone and get said upgrades. Yes, it was annoying for people who didn't own DLC nauts at the time, but now it just feels like a tiny, but still annoying grind. Yes, I know, I don't have 100%, shame on me, but I shouldn't reach a certain level with a certain naut to be in a disadvantage with another player using the same naut.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:39 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Surprisingly, releasing a system like this and then releasing the content to go in the system tends not to work. It is a complete shock to the entirety of the forums that Awesomepoints are currently about as much use as droids/turrets and we understand completely why Ronimo still have not added anything real to spend them on.

None of this in any way reeks of poor planning on their part at all and it would be madness to assume that—good golly, how marvellous it is in here.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:47 pm 

What, where do you live at? At least in my country, we can purchase things with Awesomepoints. Just last week I bought a new Audi A5 with 45000 Awesomepoints, and my wife has bought some Louis Vuitton handbags and Prada accessories with her Awesomepoints.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:19 pm 

IsoKoala wrote:
What, where do you live at? At least in my country, we can purchase things with Awesomepoints. Just last week I bought a new Audi A5 with 45000 Awesomepoints, and my wife has bought some Louis Vuitton handbags and Prada accessories with her Awesomepoints.

Yeah, the Awesomepoints are like the next Bitcoin! You better HOLD! :glasses:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 pm 

Popcioslav wrote:
skin adjustments

GOLD WEAPONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.