Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Best 'naut 2017?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:58 pm 

Irrefutable evidence that prooves that us humans are besmirching the name of our creator.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Deadlift is the least offensive 'Naut on the list, not that comparing the desolate to the barely inhabited makes much difference, considering he brings to the table all the rip-roaring fun of a brick wall with an angry face drawn on it in chalk—apparently the same wall that served as inspiration for his personality.

Dizzy manages to make me dizzy only because constantly banging my head against a solid surface remains the most effective way to drown out her incessant chatter short of physically stapling her lips together and then perhaps her to the floor. If there is a better source of blunt-force trauma to distract myself with, I have not yet found it—unless I were to venture into her lines of dialogue, all of which struck me in unison like falling face-first onto a cattle grid, and that are as much fun to listen to repeatedly as that that cattle-grid would be fun to try and swallow whole.

Smiles perfectly demonstrates cosplaying at its finest, imitating both Dingodile and a 'Naut with some semblance of a design document—unfortunately, neither of these are particularly convincing imitations; the same verdict goes for his musical score, which is about as fun to listen to as the sound of molten aluminium churning around in the ear canal, pain included. Regrettably, that is not a burning sensation that I can easily submit Smiles to, even as a I sit here forcing stacks of notes directly through my computer screen in a desperate sweat.

Commander Rocket really captures that feeling of strategically placing candles around a house next to buckets of nail polish remover and then dashing off on holiday, only to be greeted by what could conservatively be described as a "roaring inferno". The cherry on what I am told was once a cake before its engagement with a flight of stairs is how surprised the marvelous people at Ronimo seemingly were at this outcome, like a cute-eyed fish staring blankly at the endless expanses of salt that spewed from every one of Awesomenauts' many orifices at the sight of Rocket's damage numbers.

Qi'Tara exists to serve as an example of how much originality can be drawn out of a character before they regress to a stage of self-aware irony—she also shows us quite neatly what a character looks like when you continue to draw the originality out of them even past this point with what seems to be an industrial vacuum chamber, leaving little to mock aside from a pool of sadness and the bitter taste at the back of my throat that arises when I try to swallow a shovel of ash in the middle of Death Valley—a metaphor more or less as verdant and flourishing as her creativity and spirit.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:20 am 

Betta watch out

I'm not sure what I think about this. :think:

Winner of the Awesomenauts Guide Contest

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:22 am 

i like how deadlift is a "tank" character who actually absorbs damage for others instead just being a sturdier burst character

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 am 

_olaffff wrote:
Irrefutable evidence that prooves that us humans are besmirching the name of our creator.

I'm surprised Commander Rocket isn't #1 on the list given the amount of day one Rocket mains i've seen.

Also, poison equals "oh no, poison is bad therefore this character is bad", even though Qi'Tara was the least broken character on launch of all the renegades and is quite fun to play once you get the hang of it.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 am 

monkeybusiness wrote:
_olaffff wrote:

I'm surprised Commander Rocket isn't #1 on the list given the amount of day one Rocket mains i've seen.

Also, poison equals "oh no, poison is bad therefore this character is bad", even though Qi'Tara was the least broken character on launch of all the renegades and is quite fun to play once you get the hang of it.

No lol, Qi'Tara was the most broken of all the renegades bar her instakill bug. It just took half a brain to abuse unlike faceroll nauts like Smiles and Rocket.

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm 

Yeah. Of the Renegades Dizzy was the most balanced. She's had no major nerfs beyond the G Necklace nerf.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: :think: #BuffBoiCow Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.