Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Ronimo and Awesomenauts in 2018
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Well, that might finally put an end to the "give us things to spend Awesomepoints on" threads that keep popping up like dandelions.

Robin wrote:
...I had a couple of days off and was out of the office for GDC for a while as well...

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:18 pm 

Maybe they should focus on making this game more fun for casual players, so they stick around.
(The balance of nauts isn't really needed in my eyes, its more like balance of the more hard or annoying stuff that is important).

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 pm 

When the balance is done, and the naut is done, what will be the main focus point in awesomenauts or are you just going to drop it?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:39 am 

Reint wrote:
When the balance is done, and the naut is done, what will be the main focus point in awesomenauts or are you just going to drop it?

This will probably depend on the success of their coming projects. They need to get revenue somewhere, and need new projects for that. If those fail, it will be game over Ronimo. So their focus is there now for understandable reasons. If they succeed and Awesomenauts keeps at current level of players/new players coming, sure they can invest in it still too.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:28 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

We don't intend to simply drop 'Nauts once we've ticked some boxes, but I don't have anything to announce about what's coming after the next 'Naut. We'll keep working patch-to-patch pretty much as we've been doing for the better part of the last six years, so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it and we'll share more about our plans once those plans are actually in place.

The fact that we're also working on some other stuff in addition to 'Nauts means it's a little harder to plan ahead and that we have multiple priorities to deal with - as any problems / delays we run into in one place no longer just affects a single project, but can also reverberate into the other stuff we've got lined up. As a result, development is generally a little harder to predict!

TL;DR, not much to announce beyond the next 'Naut, simply because it's hard to plan that far ahead right now.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:43 pm 

Im glad to hear that Awesomenauts won't be off the agenda, and I understand the choices to make the new games/projects, good luck with those :).

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 pm 

Just get that new kickstarter going, and you'll have my money for sure. I support you guys 100% when it comes to awesome. I really hope that you make nauts on Nintendo switch one of the goals. If it updates just like the steam version at the time of patch release, you'll see a boom in sales like never before.

Captain of The Death Egg, [TDE]

[TDE] Dead Ice, also known as Reiji the Crow

Main Usage: :GnawShock: :facepalm: :sleep: :shady:
Secondary Usage: :ksenia: :huh: :scoop: :tear: