Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Brawl gamemodes
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:22 pm 

Dawn of the stupids:
Your team of 3 vs an army of very stupid bots with reduced health. Destroy enemy base to win.

DEFEND!!
You and 2 others defend for as long as you can vs an endless supply of enemy bots who charge forwards.

Faulty fluxes
Randomly placed very large timewarps dot the map. Some speed up time, some slow it down.

If you want a short name for me, just use Sten.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:53 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
The Wise Sten wrote:
DEFEND!!
You and 2 others defend for as long as you can vs an endless supply of enemy bots who charge forwards.

Known also as "literally any match where you play Raelynn".

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am 

_olaffff wrote:
stev wrote:
The technology just isnt there yet

You'll keep saying that in 2020 and it won't make your statement any less false.
We have the tools to make all of these and more but most Importantly.
We have the tools to make something great.

I guess it wasn't clear i was being sarcastic. I've been very involved in the modding scene since the map editor and other tools have been rolled out (pre- map editor the most i did was just poke around in ASM some). Im all too familiar with the limits of the current tools.

My point was that even though the current brawls are simple adjustments made with the in-game slider options, there hasn't been any real answers as to why trial runs of other simple modes shouldn't be done. I mention simple modes because it would be easy to guarantee nothing will break when deployed to everyone and wouldn't rely on the original creator to fix.

more or less i wrote way too much to mention that i actually agreed with w.e. etc. ya ya