Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Smurfing yay or nay?
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm 

skills are transferable from character to character and nobody in this game is so complex or difficult that i'd ever even think of making an alt and ruining countless games just because i'm afraid to lose a couple matches on my main
if you're top league 1 you should be able to hold your spot there even on a character you haven't played much before

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 pm 

would you be my gf kathy

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 am 

sorry but playing nauts is a huge turnoff

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 am 

kathy wrote:
skills are transferable from character to character and nobody in this game is so complex or difficult that i'd ever even think of making an alt and ruining countless games just because i'm afraid to lose a couple matches on my main
if you're top league 1 you should be able to hold your spot there even on a character you haven't played much before

Lol I wish. My Clunk has 65%+ win rate, my Skolldir 20%. :table: But I aint L1 skillz anyway.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 pm 

Yeah, you can get away with playing easy characters like Scoop without any previous experience with him, but the same isn't true for say, Yuri.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm 

kathy wrote:

youre lying your ass off, i know for a fact both you and ant have alts. you guys had me added on them years ago

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm 

my alt was last used in mid-2015 because i noticed that i didn't actually need it, so long ago and so underused that i actually forgot i even had an alt until you reminded me, thanks (don't take this as sarcasm)
playing against newbies feels legitimately awful and it doesn't feel worth stomaching to get to league 1/2 just for dumb meme comps, so i'd rather do it on my main that was already around that rank

if i can drop the crutch of an alt account, so can anyone else

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:55 pm 

uh huh

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm 

i don't really care about alts because it isn't hard to rank up to where you belong

there are bigger issues in this game like the fact that we're sub 400 players or the fact that bots are still incredibly awful
there are smurfs in this game but they're mostly in the very top of the league so it isn't like the part of the playerbase that can't handle them will run into them often (hint: a player that beats you isn't a smurf)

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:38 pm 

At this point my alt is facing the same opponents as my main, even though the rank is still 4000 lower, so I guess its becoming meaningless now. The opponents sure would be annoyed to win/lose since they can easily recognize me as being opponent of their level (there isnt many local coop players playing every day in L2), yet still lose huge ammount of ranks when losing to me, awww. Haha. At least its not newbie tears now. :LeonWink:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?