Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:49 pm
Posts: 1725
Location: England
I can warp through the walls with Nibbs Orb. Ronma please when will you fix the warp through turrets bug.

_________________
Steam
Renorec wrote:
my brain at 1:23am is a horse riding aa human as large as a t-rex with machine guns.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am
Posts: 126
Location: Switzerland
Sryder13 wrote:
I can warp through the walls with Nibbs Orb. Ronma please when will you fix the warp through turrets bug.


Nibbs
* Fixed Nibbs getting stuck after being hit by Genji's cocoon

_________________
Tools:
NautsBuilder V2
NautsRankings V2
Replay finder

More tools here!

:tongue: :party:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 958
Lol nice.

Too bad I havent seen the game, as its stuck at 2/6.
Or is there even a game inside, or is it just a part of the joke?

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:41 am
Posts: 360
IsoKoala wrote:
Lol nice.

Too bad I havent seen the game, as its stuck at 2/6.
Or is there even a game inside, or is it just a part of the joke?

The map editor can be played solo, and is surprisingly full of features; otherwise you can open more tabs to complete the queue without a full lobby


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 pm
Posts: 968
Location: Grenoble, France
I want this art to be available as an Awesomenauts skin :thumb:

_________________
Admin of the Rollcage steam group
GRIP - Intense futuristic combat racer


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 514
Location: inside my house
potterman28wxcv wrote:
I want this art to be available as an Awesomenauts skin :thumb:

Somebody can probably make a ribbit reskin, with the new turret mechanics in Awesomenauts 2

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am
Posts: 126
Location: Switzerland
Uiomancant wrote:
potterman28wxcv wrote:
I want this art to be available as an Awesomenauts skin :thumb:

Somebody can probably make a ribbit reskin, with the new turret mechanics in Awesomenauts 2


Don't give me ideas

_________________
Tools:
NautsBuilder V2
NautsRankings V2
Replay finder

More tools here!

:tongue: :party:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts 2 - Release!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 514
Location: inside my house
Blatoy wrote:
Uiomancant wrote:
potterman28wxcv wrote:
I want this art to be available as an Awesomenauts skin :thumb:

Somebody can probably make a ribbit reskin, with the new turret mechanics in Awesomenauts 2


Don't give me ideas

Somebody should make a ribbit reskin emulating awesomenauts 2 and its improved physics engine.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2