Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9459
Location: Washington, USA
monkeybusiness wrote:
Derpl is clearly S tier - you forgot to account for SUSI which means you're getting 2 waifus for the price of 1, what a steal!

Derpl is just SUSI's hat.

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 949
Image

This is my tier list of nauts voice acting and best character lines. Some characters are better with skins though, most notably Scoop, who is B/C tier as default skin, but Bravely Scoop is A/S-tier. Same for Ted, his skins have some great lines. Raelynn is this low because I have ear cancer from the taunt-spamming Raes and cant stand her voice anymore.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 949
monkeybusiness wrote:

Derpl is clearly S tier - you forgot to account for SUSI which means you're getting 2 waifus for the price of 1, what a steal!


If you go there, Giga Sentorii has 4 for the price of one, even better bargain.
And leon can make clones of himself, if you ever have had a fetish about identical twins, he is your best bet.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm
Posts: 1358
Location: A bunker in prep for the first AI war
IsoKoala wrote:
And leon can make clones of himself, if you ever have had a fetish about identical twins, he is your best bet.


So can Dizzy, and you don't even need to spend money to make her clones explode

_________________
My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055582507

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 634
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
IsoKoala wrote:
Image

This is my tier list of nauts voice acting and best character lines. Some characters are better with skins though, most notably Scoop, who is B/C tier as default skin, but Bravely Scoop is A/S-tier. Same for Ted, his skins have some great lines. Raelynn is this low because I have ear cancer from the taunt-spamming Raes and cant stand her voice anymore.

I'll be unable to agree with anything you say ever again because of the fact that yoolip and derpl are above skoll ted and clunk.

also we should make a tier list for ultimate skins.

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 634
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
This is the safest, most politically correct tier list I could come up with. despite the fact that the highest character in the tier list is an assasin with I frames.
Image

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 949
Image

this is my tier list for the nauts, whose poop I would use as fertilizer, if I was a farmer.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 949
_olaffff wrote:
I'll be unable to agree with anything you say ever again because of the fact that yoolip and derpl are above skoll ted and clunk.

also we should make a tier list for ultimate skins.


I like Derpl perhaps because SUSI announcer is great. I didnt love is voice that much until I bought it, but together they grow into me. Yoolips rambling is also funny, sue me... :yoolip:
Skoll is great, but I am disappoint (son) that he has only 1 voice set even for premium skins.
But, I didnt put Derpl above him! He is same A tier, I dont have them in particular order in their own tier levels.

Same for Clunk, and Clunk is kinda like Sentry. Characterwise (style, background, animations etc) I love Clunk, but I dont find his VA that special.
Party Boy Ted is definitely A tier.

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 am
Posts: 634
Location: starstorm's ventilation system.
IsoKoala wrote:
Image

this is my tier list for the nauts, whose poop I would use as fertilizer, if I was a farmer.

Dedicated D tier for smiles.
_olaffff previously wrote:
I'll be unable to agree with anything you say ever again because of the fact that yoolip and derpl are above skoll ted and clunk.

I'm indecisive okay? nvm that.

_________________
Niki wrote:
finally a great patch to play in and putting an end to the bugs

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My "tier list"
 Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
Posts: 198
Image

IsoKoala wrote:
monkeybusiness wrote:

Derpl is clearly S tier - you forgot to account for SUSI which means you're getting 2 waifus for the price of 1, what a steal!


If you go there, Giga Sentorii has 4 for the price of one, even better bargain.
And leon can make clones of himself, if you ever have had a fetish about identical twins, he is your best bet.


I like the way you think. :LeonWink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cron