Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: SNORK GUNK
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:24 pm 

IsoKoala wrote:
I hope Snork makes a new feature, so utterly broken, that even The Lord Protector runs out of his vocabulary to find words to describe it!

Wall-climb except it's broken and your vertical mobility is increased by a large margin.

I want a wall-climb, It'd be awesome sticking to the ceiling and insulting your teammates cause you picked him first.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
IsoKoala wrote:
I hope Snork makes a new feature, so utterly broken, that even The Lord Protector runs out of his vocabulary to find words to describe it!

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:16 am 

Is this what TLC sees

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 pm 

So, he is a Swiggins Gunk with Voltar like bots which do burst dmg. I hope the item upgrades add some extra builds to his skills, as for now they seem kind of stale. Like, make the 3 balls fly up in the air on button press and fall down like juggling balls.

Well, at least he wont be OP broken by his skills like some other nauts on release (and after release...)

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm 

IsoKoala wrote:
So, he is a Swiggins Gunk with Voltar like bots which do burst dmg. I hope the item upgrades add some extra builds to his skills, as for now they seem kind of stale. Like, make the 3 balls fly up in the air on button press and fall down like juggling balls.

Well, at least he wont be OP broken by his skills like some other nauts on release (and after release...)

Or you can just make them do three times the damage they should. Great way to make him OP.

If the leaderboards were truly always designed to be strictly for the matchmaker's consideration only and not for players to climb, I'll film myself drinking several litres of condensed milk and PayPal you all £1,000

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:01 am 

He's part Swiggins and part Rocket. They just copy-pasted laser trap, made it follow him, and tweaked some settings. His jump is also nothing new. Ronimo's idea of a new character is to make a different combination of already existing abilities.

For the record, new characters should bring something that doesn't already exist in some form into the game. I didn't have high hopes for this character to begin with, but it's sad to see them still trying to hang on like a chicken with its head cut off.

I just saw the Smash 5 reveal and it couldn't have come at a better time honestly. I skipped smash 4 but this time it looks like they actually listened to the community and did right by them.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 am 

Luckytime wrote:
Ronimo's idea of a new character is to make a different combination of already existing abilities.

Oh, the Brawlhalla method.

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 am 

Luckytime wrote:
He's part Swiggins and part Rocket. They just copy-pasted laser trap, made it follow him, and tweaked some settings. His jump is also nothing new. Ronimo's idea of a new character is to make a different combination of already existing abilities.

For the record, new characters should bring something that doesn't already exist in some form into the game. I didn't have high hopes for this character to begin with, but it's sad to see them still trying to hang on like a chicken with its head cut off.

I just saw the Smash 5 reveal and it couldn't have come at a better time honestly. I skipped smash 4 but this time it looks like they actually listened to the community and did right by them.

If you notice I actually posted that exact change proposal to rocket in the Beta sub-form for 4.6. They made it into a reality... and then gave it to Snork Gunk. Just replace laser with that far superior version of it and done! It belongs on a highly mobile ranged character, not a super low acceleration melee character that has to choose between the balls and aa attack.

If the leaderboards were truly always designed to be strictly for the matchmaker's consideration only and not for players to climb, I'll film myself drinking several litres of condensed milk and PayPal you all £1,000