Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: Serious, what the flying **** can I do about this player?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 am 

*removed*

Last edited by Alpha Z on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you're explaining what rules you're breaking in your own post, it's probably best to just not post it.

Post subject: Re: Serious, what the flying **** can I do about this player
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:45 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
ArcanaTXT wrote:
Now, I'm am FULLY aware that this isn't that place for it nor is starting a witch hunt but..

...watch me do it anyway—why have rules when you can have style.

Seriously, what do you think "no naming or shaming" means? Does the rule only apply on weekends? Is the rule currently on holiday in Barbados, performing a rendition of "For Thee, Not Me"?

If there's some absolutely pressing need to have whoever this is dealt with, Ronimo is your communication channel. If you're not getting any response back from them, you need to try harder/more creatively. If the situation is as bad as you're making it out to be, I'm sure that effort would be worth it.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.