Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: lag switch player
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:43 pm 

I dont know where to put cheaters and unplayable lag players... Because this is beyond everything... A player called *removed* is warping all the time for everyone in every match that i played in, reported him so many times and nothing is happening. This is extremely frustrating! Can anyone do something with it finally?

Example:
*removed*

Last edited by Alpha Z on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
naming and shaming

Post subject: Re: lag switch player
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:12 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
I don't know how best to communicate the message "no naming and shaming" without illegal usage of a branding iron at this point.

At any rate, reports don't do diddly, so you're going to need to email Ronimo directly to see any semblance of results—that said, don't waste your time, because they're not really reading emails either, as far as I can tell.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post subject: Re: lag switch player
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:30 am 
Adminaut

The Lord Protector wrote:
I don't know how best to communicate the message "no naming and shaming" without illegal usage of a branding iron at this point.

hey, there's no forum rules against branding irons so go nuts.

anyways ya, what you're doing is very clearly against forum rules so I'm gonna lock this thread and edit your post. feel free to email ronimo, hope you get a response.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.