Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: Played since 2012
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:12 am 

I've been playing since 2012. Bought all the skins over the years, most at full price. Well before the game went f2p I purchased it for 5 friends at full price. I've spent s good chunk of change supporting the devs.

A couple days ago I went to play and get a notice saying I'm permanently banned from the game and chat for being "Toxic". I've never received a warning or a temp ban.

I went to the forums (Steam) to address the issue and there is a notice there saying I'm permanently banned there as well and I can't post.

The only thing I can think is that once last week near the end of a game I went afk to go grab a snack before the next match about 30 seconds before the game ended. The enemy was in our base, was 4 lvls ahead and had all four of their turrets. There is zero chance we could win so I went to take a leak and grab some food.

I assume I was reported for that and now I'm perm banned from the game?!?!?!

I have almost 4000hrs in the game and have spend a lot of money supporting Ronimo and this is how you treat me without even a word.

You're thieves, I'll never open my wallet again for you nor will I ever play another of your games. I even bought S&S, both that and this game will be deleted from my Steam library and you lost a loyal customer.

No need for for a reply, I won't be back, this is just a heads up for other players - DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME, RONIMO MAY ONE DAY JUST TAKE IT FROM YOU WITH ZERO EXPLANATION.

Post subject: Re: Played since 2012
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
How do you like your eggs in the morning?

RonimoAreTheives wrote:
...You're thieves...

...this is just a heads up for other players - DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME, RONIMO MAY ONE DAY JUST TAKE IT FROM YOU WITH ZERO EXPLANATION.

I like mine with some libel.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 am 

If the OP won't be back I guess there's no point in trying to have any kind of discussion, right mods?

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:56 am 
Adminaut

Bring it up with ronimo, send them an email at cheating@ronimo-games.com or maybe one to Robin (you can find his email on their website), I'm not sure if you're meant to do that for this sort of thing but I haven't been told not to give Robin's email as a contact suggestion. There's also Ronimo's official discord server. Discussing bans isn't allowed on the forums though so I'm gonna have to lock this thread.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.