Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: Waited the week ...
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:14 pm 

Hi all, I've been playing a long time and early last week I got a temp ban. I didn't protest because I figured I deserved it, I was being a jerk and whoever issued me the temp ban was likely justified.

However, the ban is supposed to be a temp ban for a week but it has been about a week and a half and it is still in effect.

I've never had a ban or warning before so I don't know if there is something I need to do? Again, I'm not protesting the temp ban for a week but I don't understand why it has not been removed since the week has passed.

Also, I thought I saw somewhere that ban removal requests are not to be posted but I don't see a sub forum for it or any info on who I talk to, etc.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Waited the week ...
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 pm 

If talking about bans is not allowed here I can be emailed as well kompact {ayt] g.mail

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:24 am 

id suggest trying to contact ronimo, through either email or here.

"There's only one booty to appease my blasted urges"
:kiss: #Coco's Booty :kiss:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:21 am 
Adminaut

Ya discussing bans isn't allowed here. The methods I always suggest when it comes to contacting Ronimo is either with an email (the two I give are cheating@ronimo-games.com and Robin's email, you can find that on Ronimo's website) or by joining their official discord and getting in touch with them there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.