Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: hi all hackers talking * to friends!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:33 am 

few days ago ...had a guy pick up my steam name then ingame we where 2 guys with the same name ,then talking trash to others on general chat ,do you plan to do anything about this !!!!!!!!!
* friends ....and today same again ,the guy was messing with friends while i was online and in the general chat i got the replays ??? do i have to mention it just ruined the current game for i kept arguying while game was on apparently i even EVEN was reported ...wtf ? and later try to justify myself while the other tard was having fun confusing everybody ? so now...i guess i have 2-3 guys very * about me ,because of that ... ,i got 5000+ hours here a long timer i guess ,these are the guys ruining it all ronma ...at least on my end ,should i play a game where my reputation is being degraded by these kindda guys ? i suggest perma ban we dont need this kindda attitude

Post subject: Re: hi all hackers talking * to friends!
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Hi, sorry to hear about your bad experience. I would suggest reporting any toxic behavior to cheating@ronimo-games.com or you can also use the in-game reporting function. Please include any evidence (like replay codes) as part of your report. For matters like impersonation or defamation, I would suggest reporting this directly to Steam via the other user’s Steam profile page.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 am 

Thank You Niel ,i've sent it all ,btw apparently it happened to other people too...

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:00 pm 

still continues in general chat talking trash to everyone included friends and old awesomenauts timers...0 respect ,do you plan to fix this ronma ?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 am 
Ronimo Team Member

I would suggest directly reporting to Steam for impersonation since someone can just create a new account and change their in-game name and repeat.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:43 pm 

ok i'll try that thanx again niel