Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 221  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm
Posts: 3315
Location: Melbourne, Australia
ubi wrote:
hurleybird wrote:
Dr. DaMan wrote:
Vinnie is boring to play


Vinnie is good but his movement is ass so hes boring to play

skill 1 to dash in, skill 2 to silence. teammates go ham.
at least before, you had to deduce when the best time to dash was before they fixed silence

_________________
TigerKirby215 wrote:
People in L3 are a very tough challenge. So one can easily assume L1 live in insane asylums & have nothing to do other than play nauts, or hack
Quote:
Frankie3nig has been permabanned by Sony 0


Last edited by Dr. DaMan on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 am
Posts: 49
More Swiggins' than Pennys now that's a surprise. It's stuff like this that make me think about the character and realize how strong they actually are. Swig's hook and anchor are both very potent abilities.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 am
Posts: 122
Location: Brazil
imtherealog wrote:
More Swiggins' than Pennys now that's a surprise. It's stuff like this that make me think about the character and realize how strong they actually are. Swig's hook and anchor are both very potent abilities.


Swiggins has been buffed recently and is arguably too powerful in the current state.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am
Posts: 569
pixeL wrote:
imtherealog wrote:
More Swiggins' than Pennys now that's a surprise. It's stuff like this that make me think about the character and realize how strong they actually are. Swig's hook and anchor are both very potent abilities.


Swiggins has been buffed recently and is arguably too powerful in the current state.


He only got price buffs though, because he really suffered when his prices didn't get changed after the death of Solar Tree. The utility of his skills has stayed the same and they always were very potent, just incredibly difficult to upgrade with how slow he works.

And yet he's a nice counter to Coco and Penny which are played a whole lot lately, so it'd be a shame to nerf him randomly.

_________________
Phoenixio wrote:

Alijar wrote:
OH GOD NO.
NO.
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS.

catgame21234 wrote:
DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK I WOKE UP MY ROOMMATE SCREAMING
:GnawCry: :GnawCry: :GnawCry: :GnawCry:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 am
Posts: 122
Location: Brazil
Phoenixio wrote:
pixeL wrote:
imtherealog wrote:
More Swiggins' than Pennys now that's a surprise. It's stuff like this that make me think about the character and realize how strong they actually are. Swig's hook and anchor are both very potent abilities.


Swiggins has been buffed recently and is arguably too powerful in the current state.


He only got price buffs though, because he really suffered when his prices didn't get changed after the death of Solar Tree. The utility of his skills has stayed the same and they always were very potent, just incredibly difficult to upgrade with how slow he works.

And yet he's a nice counter to Coco and Penny which are played a whole lot lately, so it'd be a shame to nerf him randomly.


Oh, I recalled some minor damage buff.
It's true, he is in a very good spot in the current meta. Thanks for the info.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 am
Posts: 3689
Compare the declining popularity of Leon and Lonestar with the increase in popularity of Coco, Penny, and Swiggins.

Image

Image

_________________
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm
Posts: 3315
Location: Melbourne, Australia
i'd rather not

_________________
TigerKirby215 wrote:
People in L3 are a very tough challenge. So one can easily assume L1 live in insane asylums & have nothing to do other than play nauts, or hack
Quote:
Frankie3nig has been permabanned by Sony 0


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Posts: 525
Location: Behind a keyboard
A New Naut! Who will be the first to get Nibbs into the Top 100?

March 6th -

Coco | 14 (--) :kiss:
Froggy G |10 (-1)
Penny Fox | 10 (+1)
Admiral Swiggins | 8 (-2)
Skølldir | 7 (-1)
Clunk | 7 (+1)
Ted McPain | 6 (-1)
Raelynn | 6 (-1)
Scoop | 5 (-1)
Lonestar |4 (+1)
Genji | 4 (+2)
Skree | 3 (-2)
Leon | 3 (-1)
Vinnie&Spike | 3 (+2)
Derpl | 3 (+2)
Ayla | 2 (-1)
Gnaw | 2 (+1)
Voltar | 2 (+1)
Yuri | 1 (--)
Sentry X-58 | 0 (--) :blabl: :blabl:
Nibbs | 0

See you next week!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Posts: 525
Location: Behind a keyboard
Who can say where the Yuri goes... :huh:
On the plus side, Ted McPain is making it rain! :tear:

March 13th -

Coco | 13 (-1) :kiss:
Froggy G |13 (+3) :thumb:
Penny Fox | 9 (-1)
Ted McPain | 9 (+3)
Skølldir | 7 (--)
Clunk | 7 (--)
Admiral Swiggins | 6 (-2)
Scoop | 6 (+1)
Leon | 5 (+2)
Genji | 4 (--)
Vinnie&Spike | 4 (+1)
Raelynn | 3 (-3)
Lonestar |3 (-1)
Derpl | 3 (--)
Ayla | 3 (+1)
Skree | 2 (-1)
Gnaw | 2 (--)
Voltar | 1 (-1)
Yuri | 0 (-1) :blabl:
Sentry X-58 | 0 (--) :blabl: :blabl: :blabl:
Nibbs | 0 (--)

See you next week!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Top 100 - A Glance at 'Naut Usage
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 pm
Posts: 2101
The top 100 isn"t going to change a lot until the end of season. I'm curious to see if Coco/Froggy/Penny keep dominating next season - and maybe we'll see some Nibbs :chew:

_________________
Time to kick tobacco and chew butts !


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 221  Next