Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Awesomenauts Team Ladder/League?
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 pm 

I think I'm missing something. Am I right that there is no regular Awesomenauts league, respectively ladder that is ongoing? Similar to the solo leaderboard of Awesomenauts, only for teams.
What do competitive teams do in between tournaments and championships? Organizing private matches on their own?

Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Team Ladder/League?
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 pm 

Yeah that's basically what competetive Awesomenauts is like now.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 pm 

Measuring by the number of replies to this thread, I conclude that this is not really needed. Otherwise, I'd search some possible solutions/sites that support ladders and leagues...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:31 pm 

There aren't any. Nowadays random teams just organize scrims or privates with random good people with each other and have fun in general.

Nobody replied to this because they either didn't understand you because there is no team ladder or league currently.

I wish there was one though. One which showed the number of wins and losses against which kind of teams and such. I would also like a thing that would rank a team based on their skill because right now there are some really good teams out there.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm 

Buttobi wrote:
There aren't any. Nowadays random teams just organize scrims or privates with random good people with each other and have fun in general.

Nobody replied to this because they either didn't understand you because there is no team ladder or league currently.

I wish there was one though. One which showed the number of wins and losses against which kind of teams and such. I would also like a thing that would rank a team based on their skill because right now there are some really good teams out there.

Don't tell anybody, but there will be coming something soon :) NotspoilingAPLoranything

Just stay tuned :ayla:

tl/dr: Soon(tm)

- I occasionally Stream
- I once did a Show called the Nautcast

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:11 pm 

That sound pretty interesting. Nevertheless, I bumped the suggestion thread in the ESL forums again to bring up the idea of the ESL hosting leagues and ladders for Awesomenauts.
I'm still kinda stunned that there is no such thing to this date, especially as people claim that Awesomenauts has a competitive scene...