Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post subject: Re: The PS3/360 patching situation
 Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:54 am 

lol, most people who post here dont even come back afterwards.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 pm 

Alijar wrote:
ChaosJourney wrote:
I've had the console version for quite a while now and some new content really would be nice. The game gets boring at times because the lack of new content. getting content that the PC version has would be great and would make the game even more awesome (no pun intended) than it already is. Look at all the things the PC version has, then look at all the things things the console version has. Big difference. The PC version has 1 new map, 7 new characters (not including starstorm), and skins. People say you should patch the whole thing at once. Although that would be nice, people who only play the console version (like me) will get overwhelmed by all the new content and not know where to start. What you should do is first get in Gnaw and Skolldir or someone and a couple skins. THem 3 or 4 months later do the same thing, a couple of skins and characters. If you don't add in new characters, at least give us that other stage, it's getting a little boring playing on the same old maps over and over and a new map would make it so muck better. Even if you don't add that in either, at LEAST add skins. But, despite what I just said, even a little thing would satisfy me. Like smoother animations or having the full awesomenauts theme song whan a team gets AWESOME. I hope you take this for consideration ans finally patch the console versions little by little. Win the Cosmic War the AWESOMENAUTS! Leon kills: 2,000 and counting. :leoneyes:

Did you just not read the whole reason why they can't patch it, because that's what this thread is about.

THEY CAN'T!!!! READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING!!!!
If you want to play Awesomenauts on a console, either A: get the PS4 version, or B: Get the PC version and play it with a controller.

Well I actually did read the thread, im just trying to suggest some things that would hold the console players over. one huge update would be way too expensive. And little updates would not be as expensive, sorry i didnt say that. :leoneyes:

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:47 am 

But they cant. Its not a money situation, or that they dont want to. The publisher is dead! Bankrupt. Gone. Kapoot. Not around no more. They cant do anything with the console version without the publishers permission, and theres no publisher to give permission.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:36 am 

Exactly, my elder bretherin. If you did read the thread, you could see they said that their company that they used to get it on console got bankrupt, and shortly died after that.

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:17 am 

Couldn't Ronimo re-release Awesomenaughts on the consoles but with them being the publishers instead. There shouldn't be any copyright complaints if Ronimo were to talk to Sonic Picnic and DTP is well... You know. That way, a LOT (last time I checked around 70,000 were on the xbox leaderboards) of people will become happy and even more players could start playing. But if they did do it then they should find a way to give a code to a profile with Awesomenauts data on it so people don't have to start 450 levels behind then they were originally.

And if this crazy idea works, then don't involve me in any business.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:06 pm 

Citrinemeatle wrote:
Couldn't Ronimo re-release Awesomenaughts on the consoles but with them being the publishers instead. There shouldn't be any copyright complaints if Ronimo were to talk to Sonic Picnic and DTP is well... You know. That way, a LOT (last time I checked around 70,000 were on the xbox leaderboards) of people will become happy and even more players could start playing. But if they did do it then they should find a way to give a code to a profile with Awesomenauts data on it so people don't have to start 450 levels behind then they were originally.

And if this crazy idea works, then don't involve me in any business.

But they did re-release it on consoles, but only for the PS4. We won't be getting it on PS3 or Xbox360 again, that's for sure. But, it might come out on Xbox One or Wii U, but it's unlikely.

Last edited by AusomPossum on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:40 am 

captin custard :drone:[/quote]
U said u saw screenshots on the playstation store (those screenshots are from the original launch 2 years ago, when coco and derpl didn even exist) but then ur asking joost to take it down from the Playstation website. Where did u see the screenshots? The store or the site lol.
if u saw gnaw and skolldir on the site u were probably looking at the PS4 version.[/quote]

oh gee soz it was the playstation store i dont know how they had knaw and skolder on it if it was released two years back. but i wish there was a way to transfer to pc without paying ill probs get a ps4 and transfer my information from my ps3 :facepalm:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm 

captin custard wrote:
captin custard :drone:

U said u saw screenshots on the playstation store (those screenshots are from the original launch 2 years ago, when coco and derpl didn even exist) but then ur asking joost to take it down from the Playstation website. Where did u see the screenshots? The store or the site lol.
if u saw gnaw and skolldir on the site u were probably looking at the PS4 version.[/quote]

oh gee soz it was the playstation store i dont know how they had knaw and skolder on it if it was released two years back. but i wish there was a way to transfer to pc without paying ill probs get a ps4 and transfer my information from my ps3 :facepalm:[/quote]

Can you translate that to English? I only speak that language. :(

thesilverskull190 wrote:
his totem is rather large...

catgame21234 wrote:
That's amazing how powerful something that small is.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:58 am 

Look guys I want this game to be updated on ps3/360 consoles as much as everyone else, but when u think about it there really isn't a lot of people that play this game in the first place. It would just be a waste to update only to see that people have moved on and the only people left are a bunch of hackers and other stuff. I still play the console version on ps3 and I would be more than happy if it gets updated but I really don't see this version getting updated at this point.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm 

Hi I'm really new to mobas. I have a pc and play some games on pc but I play alot more on consoles. So I searched and found out about AwesomeNauts on PS3. I got the demo and LOVED it from start. But I always do a little research before buying a game. I seen that AwesomeNauts has had quiet a few updates but many have not reached the ps3/xbox360 versions. I came across info on the 2.6 patch then I wanted to know about ps3 updates and found this thread. So after reading this thread I take that the PS3/xbox360 version are basically dead and will not get any further patches/updates? That's kinda sad. I was just about to buy it before I read this.
But I also seen something about the PS4 getting further updates and future updates as well. Does that mean that it will be getting the 2.6 patch update as well, sooner or later. (I understand that it will be after the PC gets their update first.)
I'm getting a PS4 soon and would still love to get this game as long as the PS4 version won't die like the ps3 version has or is. I'm not sure how many people are still playing that out dated ps3 version..
Any info would be great. Sorry for the long post. Still new to this.
Thanks alot. :D
Can't wait to buy this on PS4 (maybe lol)

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next