Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: [GAMEMODE] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
<Entry Data>MOD INFORMATION</Entry>
>LOADING MOD INFORMATION... COMPLETED...
>TYPE: SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN...
>RULES: 1 PERSON... RED TEAM...
>GOAL: FIGHT AND COMPLETE SPECIFIED MAP...

>LOADING DOWNLOAD LINK... COMPLETED: BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...
>RECEIVING MESSAGE... COMPLETED: ENJOY...

>END OF MOD INFORMATION...



<Entry Map>RIBBIT IV</Entry>
>LOADING DATA... COMPLETED: RIBBIT IV...
>RECEIVING MESSAGE... COMPLETED: SHERIFF LONESTAR...

... ... ...
"What are you doing? Get away from me!", Coco screamed.
Yee-haw! That was all I heard. That surfin' beauty was screaming her lounges out.
Something's up. I need you, cowboy, to go look for her.
- Sheriff Lonestar
... ... ...
>INITIATING DATA COLLECTOR SKREE...
Image
>CALLING SKREE... CALLING SKREE... ERROR: SKREE DOES NOT RESPOND...
>END OF DATA...




<Entry Map>AI STATION 205</Entry>
>LOADING DATA... ERROR: NO DATA...
>RECEIVING VOICE... ANALYZING VOICE... COMPLETED: PALADIN...
>INITIATING DATA COLLECTOR SENTRY X-58...
Image
>INITIATING EMERGENCY BACKUP...
[YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN EMERGENCY BACKUP REQUEST]
>END OF DATA...



<Entry Map>SORONA</Entry>
>LOADING DATA... COMPLETED...
>ENVIRONMENT: ROCKS AND SAND...
>POPULATION: UNKNOWN...
>SCANNING POPULATION... COMPLETED...
Image
>WARNING: EXPLOSIONS AND POSSIBLE DEAD ENDS...
>INITIATING DATA COLLECTOR SENTRY X-58...

Image
>RETURNING DATA COLLECTOR SENTRY X-58...
>END OF DATA...



<Entry Map>AIGUILLON</Entry>
>LOADING DATA... ERROR: NO DATA FOUND...
>INITIATING DATA COLLECTOR SENTRY X-58... ERROR: SENTRY X-58 NOT FOUND...
>INITIATING MANUAL DATA SCANNING... COMPLETED...
>RECEIVED RECOGNIZABLE DATA FROM: DATA COLLECTOR SENTRY X-58...
Image
>SENTRY: HELP ME!...
>END OF DATA...



<Entry Map>AI STATION 404</Entry>
>LOADING DATA... ERROR: NO DATA FOUND...
>INITIATING MANUAL DATA SCANNING... COMPLETED...
>WARNING... MASSIVE DANGER AHEAD...
>SCANNING FOR POPULATION... COMPLETED...
Image
>WHAT... DOES... THIS... MEAN...
>CREATURE UNRECOGNIZABLE...
>RECEIVING VOICE... COMPLETED: UNKNOWN...
>VOICE: ALBRRHR... ABARBGRRH... I WUV CATS...
>...
>...
>...
>SENDING REINFORCEMENT...
>STAND NEAR BEACON TO OBTAIN DRONES...
>USE COMMANDS TO ACTIVATE DRONES...
>RESUPPLY DRONES AT BEACONS...
>END OF DATA...


AIGUILLON PREVIEW by Skip
AI 404 PREVIEW by Skip

DOWNLOAD

NOTICE, that there is a "SETUP" file in the download. Please follow the instructions in that.

Installation
- Download the file.
- Place all files (not the .rar file) in Awesomenauts/Data/BehavioursCustom
(Make sure the folder has no other .xml files in it, while doing so)

WARNING:
AI Station 404 is not working. Don't play on that map.


Last edited by FlawlessHair on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 51 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Worm's insides, Sorona
This looks awesome! The rooms still look a little bit basic and could use some more challenge/diversity but it's still just the first version so I understand.
As far as the concept goes, clearing rooms seems pretty cool although I'd say this looks more like a roguelike than anything. If you could make rooms spawn random challenges BoI-style my mind would be blown, this would also be good since it doesn't have much replay value atm.


ps: Boss at the end? pretty please? :worship:

_________________
See you space wiener...
Main: :lolstar:
Subs: :chew: :tear: :fist: :scoop:
Add me you big nerd


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
PietaPizza wrote:
This looks awesome! The rooms still look a little bit basic and could use some more challenge/diversity but it's still just the first version so I understand.
As far as the concept goes, clearing rooms seems pretty cool although I'd say this looks more like a roguelike than anything. If you could make rooms spawn random challenges BoI-style my mind would be blown, this would also be good since it doesn't have much replay value atm.


ps: Boss at the end? pretty please? :worship:


Great!
Thank you for the feedback.

Yup, pretty basic right now.
This one has a lot of battles yes. I'm trying to figure out other ways to have challenges. Unfortunately I cannot display my own text, so it will be hard to explain a challenge to a player if I come up with something obscure.

BoI style. Good idea! Will do!
This makes for a better replay value if you die too! and trying again! Great!

Should it be harder? I'm not sure about the difficulty yet. (Though I have an idea now to make it gradually harder).

Buffing Gnaw! He was supposed to be the boss.

Thank you for the feedback!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Worm's insides, Sorona
FlawlessHair wrote:
BoI style. Good idea! Will do!
This makes for a better replay value if you die too! and trying again! Great!


So it is possible? YESYESYESYESYES :party: :party: :party: :tear:

As for the boss, Gnaw definitely seems like a viable option since he's a melee character.
The best idea I can come up with is:
- BossGnaw is slow (regular no boots Gnaw should suffice)
- BossGnaw has a lot of health
- BossGnaw has a high damagebite (no/little DoT)
- BossGnaw fires a barrage of spit (6-8 balls?) every few seconds, goes everywhere but
doesn't stay on the ground for too long. Spit has slow on it so gnaw can catch up and punish
you if you're close and didn't avoid it.
- Maybe drop a weedling every now and then? :weedling:

_________________
See you space wiener...
Main: :lolstar:
Subs: :chew: :tear: :fist: :scoop:
Add me you big nerd


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
PietaPizza wrote:
FlawlessHair wrote:
BoI style. Good idea! Will do!
This makes for a better replay value if you die too! and trying again! Great!


So it is possible? YESYESYESYESYES :party: :party: :party: :tear:


I did it in FlawlessTD, so why not here? ;)

PietaPizza wrote:
As for the boss, Gnaw definitely seems like a viable option since he's a melee character.
The best idea I can come up with is:
- BossGnaw is slow (regular no boots Gnaw should suffice)
- BossGnaw has a lot of health
- BossGnaw has a high damagebite (no/little DoT)


All right, I see where you're going...

PietaPizza wrote:
- BossGnaw fires a barrage of spit (6-8 balls?) every few seconds, goes everywhere but
doesn't stay on the ground for too long. Spit has slow on it so gnaw can catch up and punish
you if you're close and didn't avoid it.


Woooow, calm down buddy :scoop: Good ideas, but not possible.
I wish it was though. I cannot tweak skills and damage. Though, I can give him the upgrades I want.

PietaPizza wrote:
- Maybe drop a weedling every now and then? :weedling:


This is possible though, and good idea! Will do!
I have great ideas for this boss now! Thanks!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Worm's insides, Sorona
FlawlessHair wrote:
Woooow, calm down buddy :scoop: Good ideas, but not possible.
I wish it was though. I cannot tweak skills and damage. Though, I can give him the upgrades I want.


No? What was that crazy airstrike thing with BossTed in FlawlessTD then? :huh:

_________________
See you space wiener...
Main: :lolstar:
Subs: :chew: :tear: :fist: :scoop:
Add me you big nerd


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
PietaPizza wrote:
FlawlessHair wrote:
Woooow, calm down buddy :scoop: Good ideas, but not possible.
I wish it was though. I cannot tweak skills and damage. Though, I can give him the upgrades I want.


No? What was that crazy airstrike thing with BossTed in FlawlessTD then? :huh:


Haha.
Airstrike is seen upon as a creep. It's called CreepCommandoAirstrike. I can spawn creeps and characters as I want.
That's why I'm able to make Gnaw spawn weedlings. They're called CreepMawTurret


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:50 am
Posts: 111
This idea is soooooo great!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:50 am
Posts: 111
I come up with an idea: spawn a stealth blue drone following you,which enables the player to call other nauts to help when fighting through the map.

For example,if you press 2,a voltar will appear and heal you a bit, press 3 a butterfly will appear and gives blessing buffs, press 4 for an ally (lonestar seems to fit the story) assisting you to fight.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [NEED FEEDBACK] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:28 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 pm
Posts: 771
Location: Guvendruduvundraguvnegrug nuvenderelgureg-ugunduvug
Can't You Have Gnawboss Summon Voltar Drones, And Possibly a Solar Boss, along with airstrike and sentry beacons

And about the spit thing, just give him massive cooldown cheat bonuses but have the ai only use powers/attacks in a certain timing, so with .5 second cooldown spit 3 times every 15 seconds, for your six spit barrage.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next