Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: [Writing] AwesomenautsAssemble
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:25 pm 

None of you asked, but you will get. Welcome to one big mega writing project between MKlegacy, and I Catti.
Welcome to AwesomenautsAssemble

:party: oh my god i don't have a logo for this will do later
BE PREPARED!
As we tell you about the epic struggles of the Nauts as they grow from from the very beginning! THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG FIC SO BEAR WITH US

BE AWED!
As our main writer MKlegacy writes wile I, Catti Catgame21234, provide epic images! Because both of us are too lazy to tell this story by ourselves •u•.

"AND BE SPOOPY!" ~MKlegacy

The posts underneath are for reserved cause there are only so many characters you can have in a text post.

We will find a faster way to edit / search for pages later down the road, so pleas bear with us :facepalm: .

And be sure to look for updates of this fan fic from both MKlegacy and Catgame21234 because we both own this thread :scoop: .

Oh, and just a few rules for you guys!
Pleas don't quote the fan fic parts!
Images that I make for this comic are extremely sized sensitive. Quoting the part ruins the text formatting that either me or MKlegacy have done. There for it ruins the viewing experience.
Because of this…Pleas just look at the couple last pages for the newest update posted.
Comment and engage in discussion!
My writer is a delicate flower and needs your nourishment to make him grow! :drool:
Even if the talk gets so off topic, me and my writer love the ride! :lolstar:
Regarding: "OHH! Do X to Y right now!"
We'll odds are may or may-not get to that, in due time. :sleep:
Regarding: "OHH! Draw/Write my fan naut in there right now!"
We will not except them at this current time. And over all, If you are comfortable with them painfully and brutally dying comically in the very same section they appear in, and them having no true plot impact too, then we'll take what you send to us with very light consideration. :think:
Keep an eye out for MKlegacy posts too!
Like it or not I'm not the only conductor on this train, and sometime's he'll update this thread too (just to mess with you guys). So even though I am the thread maker, pleas recognize that my writer MKlegacy is just as vital to this as well. :shady:

Reifiui wrote:
Catti is the forumer that we need, but don't deserve

I'm open to art Commissions!

Last edited by catgame21234 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: DON'T POST! THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:26 pm 

#Awesomenauts Runaway X
Awesomenauts Assemble!:http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=42770

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:27 pm 

good places to upload large images
http://imgup.net/

Reifiui wrote:

Last edited by catgame21234 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:28 pm 

#Awesomenauts Runaway X
Awesomenauts Assemble!:http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=42770

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:28 pm 

Reifiui wrote:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:58 pm 

Awesomenauts: Assemble!

There are many ways that heroes are made; some are created by chance, others are forged from tragedy, but many are born from war. Yes, in any war there are countless tales of bravery and triumph in battle. This tale… is not one of them. No, this a tale of a group of mercenaries, who fight in the name of action, adventure, and profit. How will this group function and survive in heat of the Second Great AI War? Join us on this adventure and find out! It's time for the Awesomenauts to Assemble!

Episode 1: The Team

Stardate- A–2–3587

Time: Lunch

. .. ..Image
            It was a quiet afternoon in Omega space… only one large ship drifted through the quadrant, its bare shadow dwarfing several miniature moons. The mysterious shadow was then joined by various faster dots as two flashing spaceships flew rapidly towards the large vessel.
. .. ..Image

“YEEEEEEHAW!!!”, Lonestar yelled through his communicator as he piloted his ship. “Then the whole drill went up like a bovinian barbeque!”. His compatriot, Froggy G. looked at the cowboy through his communicator with an extremely agitated expression, “Man, I know, I was there!”. Lonestar chuckled in response, “Yea, but you were too busy getting shot up to see the finale!”. Froggy sighed deeply as he looked back at Lonestar’s image, “Please don’t bring that up with the guys…”. Lonestar snickered, “Don’t worry, ya little mishap is safe with me pardner!’” Froggy momentarily looked relieved before Lonestar continued, “You sure did take care of that turret alright…”

Froggy forlornly slumped down in his pilot seat, “Never gonna let that go, huh?” Lonestar shook his head mischievously, “Heh, nope.”. The two ships steadily approached the large flagship. The bottom of the ship gradually opened up, which then allowed them to fly in like a breeze. The ships were guided through hanger by several Zurians with directional lights. Unfortunately, for the poor small creatures they were mercilessly flung away by the harsh air compression of the landing ships.

The two mercs hopped out of their ships after their swift landing. Lonestar looked over the large hanger; the various droids and Zurians zooming past, and the colossal vehicles that were being tweaked, moved, and constructed. Lonestar was amusingly impressed by the sight as he whistled, “Hot diggity, this place is HUGE!”. Froggy outstretched his arms, and cried, “YEA man, welcome to the crib bro!”

. .. ..Image

The duo walked down the main aisle of the hangar, and soon reached the main entrance of the main ship. Froggy G pressed a button on a side panel, causing the doors to open. He joyfully turned to Lonestar, “C’mon, let me show ya around.” The pair made their way through the door, but Lonestar suddenly tripped over what seemed like nothing. As Lonestar suspiciously looked around he saw that a wrench had been thrown out of nowhere against his feet, but he found no culprit. Shrugging it off, they continued into a series of endless hallways. Froggy spoke as they walked side by side, “Yea, this place is humongous, pretty sure there are over a hundred rooms in here! I still get lost sometimes…”. The duo approached a door as Lonestar began to peer inside just to see a strange figure floating over a device that glowed so blindly. Before Lonestar could begin to inquire about anything; Froggy G. roughly pushed past him and yelled out, “Yo, Doc!”. The strange figure abnormally swung around, followed by his inhibiting cloak and said, “Yes?… ”, as Voltar faced Froggy.

. .. ..Image

Lonestar’s eyes widened at the sight of the strange scientist. “Woah, I’ve heard of brania-” “Enough, I’ve heard that joke a thousands times, it does not get funnier with each iteration…”, Voltar coldly interrupted. Lonestar was about to retort when Froggy interrupted him as well, “Yea Doc, could you help me out here… ”. Froggy G. revealed the bullet wounds that he had previously covered up.

Voltar blankly glanced at his wounds and spoke, “Why did you not just use the Re-Pod system?”. Froggy shivered in response, “I don't know man, that pod’s pretty weird…” Lonestar managed to burst into the conversation as he exclaimed, “Okay, what in tarnation are you guys talking about!?”. Voltar turned back to him with an unimpressed stare, “Oh, you're still here…”. A miniature drone flew out of Voltar's cloak as he continued, “ For your information, Re-Podding is a complex and intricate system that I’ve developed to keep you Dunkompf’s alive.”

. .. ..Image
            The movement of strange tools and Lonestar’s screams were all that Froggy G could hear and see.
Lonestar slowly emerged from the curtain, moaning and aching as he tried to sit down “Agh….painless my A–!” Voltar floated over to him as he coyly spoke “Aww does someone want un bandaid?  

Suddenly hidden project began to glow brighter in several different colors, now with a more rushed tone Voltar spoke “Okay!, time for you two to leave!” Using his drones he pushed Lonestar and Froggy out of his lab, Froggy desperately attempted to push back in as he blurted out “Wait Doc!, seriously man i need ya to help m-” Voltar quickly replied with “Not now, busy.” The lab doors slammed shut as he finished pushing the two out.  

As Lonestar looked down he could see that sparks were now shooting out from the bottom of the door as he heard what sounded like lasers blasts. “Uuuh, wha-” Froggy just shook his head “Look, I don’t question it and neither should you.” Froggy groaned as he gripped his injuries, “Man, i didn't want to have go to him but...it looks we gotta see Yuri…”

Lonestar gave him a questioning look “Who’s Yuri?”

. .. ..Image

The duo wondered threw the halls until they stumbled upon the other mad-man's room, not too far from Voltar's lab. the lights flickered on and off within a large room, the sounds of metal clangs and electrical sputtering from exposed wires echoed from the walls, several wrenches and blowtorches were scattered across the floor. The scraps and remains of various machines lined the shelves of the strange workshop, and at the center piece of it all, was a large deactivated robot.

As it lay dormant, a small monkey stood on top of it, the monkey screeched and hollered in a russian dialect as he messed around with the inner workings of the machine, banging hammers against it and tearing out random of pieces of tech and replacing it with other strange devices, “HAHAHAHA, THE RED GIANT SHALL RISE AGAIN, URAAA!”

From the doorway Lonestar and Froggy G gazed at the frightening scene as Froggy bluntly said “That’s Yuri.” The two walked, or in Froggy’s case dragged himself, over to the eccentric monkey. Yuri looked over to the two and said “Ah Comrade Froggy, and who is this?” Froggy replied “Yea, this is the new guy, Lonestar, but yo man i ne-” Yuri interrupted him “Da, now watch as I put the finishing touches on our comrade!”

Yuri floated up to the top of the bolted behemoth and snacthed a green glowing reactor from his workbench, “Nuclear Fission, good for spirit!” He said as he slammed the reactor inside the machine. Yuri floated back down to where a large lever stood, he grasped the lever and pulled it down, immediately large currents of electricity shot through the wires attached to the machine. Yuri manically laughed as the robot returned to life.

The machines eyes glowed a bright yellow as it came face to face with Lonestar, after a few moments of awkward staring between Lonestar and the hunched Robot, the machine suddenly  yelled with its booming voice “UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT INSIDE BASE!” Lonestar was startled by the bots sudden uproar but quickly shot back with his own remark “Hey!, I'm a person not an object ya rust bucket!”

The robot’s  face lit up, smoke fuming from his mouth and eyes; his entire body began to retract as large laser guns, missiles, and bombs all pointed out from the robot as he trained his lasers all towards the startled  Lonestar’s forehead.

. .. ..Image

Lonestar took a few steps back as the machine yelled out “INITIATING NUKING MODE IN THREE...TWO...ON-” Froggy G quickly dove between the two, facing the robot he said “Woah, Clunk!, calm down man, he’s one of us, he even has the badge see!” Froggy nervously gestured towards Lonestar, who quickly pulled out his official Awesomenauts badge, practically shoving it in Clunk’s face.

Clunk scrutinized the item, seemingly checking its authenticity, before quietly stating “Identification….confirmed.” Slowly Clunk retracted his death weapons, all the while still staring Lonestar. Yuri slumped down in disappointment “aaaaaaaw.” With the dispute settled, Froggy walked back over to Yuri “Okay...Yuri...I need ya to help me…” Froggy gestured towards his injuries.

Yuri’s face lit up again as he respond to Froggy “No worries comrade Froggy!, Yuri shall help you, make you bigger!, faster!, stronger!-.” Froggy quickly stopped him as he stated “No, I just need a few stitches okay.” Yuri nodded “Of course, few stitches there, maybe there too, oh and maybe on top of your-” Froggy began to sweat as he shakily replied “Ya know actually, i'm feeling better so maybe I’ll just go.”

Before Froggy G could run away, Yuri caught him with his robotic claws and slammed on his operating table “Nonsense, we shall begin right away!” Lonestar gazed at the scene unfolding in front of him mildly dumbfounded “Um, do you….need any help their?” Yuri mistakenly replied “I do not require assistant, Yuri thanks you for volunteering though.” Yuri began to pull out boots, saws, and various other strange and terrifying tools as he giggled to himself in glee. Froggy, having resigned to his unfortunate situation, turned to Lonestar and said “I'll..catch up with you...next stops the Break room, two floors down and to the right, you can’t miss it.”

Lonestar nodded and walked out the door, but not before he flinched as his hat was knocked off his head. Lonestar’s eyes darted all around him to try to find the culprit but once again found no one, he sighed as he picked up his hat and walked off. Only to run straight into Clunk, Lonestar backed up as he was both surprised and confused as to how the robot had gotten their so quickly.

“Uuuuh, hey...there pardner…” Lonestar said cautiously as looked up at Clunk. “Greetings Awesomenaut designate: Lonestar.” Lonestar rolled his eyes “Yeeeaaah, Lonestar’s fine.” Clunk robotically replied “Affirmative, Designate Lonestar.” Lonestar glared at him “I said just call me Lonestar.” Clunk once again replied “Affirmative.” Lonestar squinted his eyes “So are you?” Clunk repeated “Affir-” Lonestar quickly interrupted him “Affirmative, right yea.”

Moving past Clunk, Lonestar spoke under his breath “Crazy bucket of bolts…”, unfortunately, Clunk was still in earshot of the comment, causing his anger gauge to steadily rise. Before his rage could reach critical mass however, Clunk slammed his fist against the wall, breaking right through the reinforced plating. Lonestar physically jumped at the force of the machines punch, before landing firmly back on the ground.

Clunk’s rage gauge quickly shot back down as he slowly retracted his fist out the wall and silently walked away, the sound of heavy metal music echoed from the hallway he exited from. Lonestar got back up, nervously looking behind him, he removed his hat and started fanning himself off. “Thank god for walls...” Lonestar mumbled to himself as he continued walking.

Not long after Lonestar found the Break room, he looked around, the room consisted of two small areas, a living room and a kitchen. The living room area contained a small table with a few stools, a large sofa, all facing a small holovision set. The kitchen area contained a long side table, a coffee machine, a microwave and oven set, and a large fridge. On top of it all was a long black box that was labelled “Zork Industries Universal Vender!”

Lonestar hauled himself to the kitchen, searching for one item in particular. He briefly looked towards the black box with interest, but decided against, he was always slightly unnerved of strange technology, and the “Vender” was no different.  Instead he played it safe and opened the fridge, tiredly looking through the various alien foods, before his eyes locked on to a bottle of wine. He smiled softly “It ain’t whiskey, but it’ll do.” Grabbing the bottle he began to crack it open, only to stop dead in his tracks, as a wine glass began to float in mid air. Lonestar watched fearfully as the glass moved around playfully in front of his face. Lonestar blinked once before  exhaling deeply  “Ya know...I can handle a lot of things, floating brains, crazy monkeys, death robots, but ghosts?…..nope.”

Lonestar shook his head as he took a large swig of wine. Only for the bottle to be pulled from his hands, levitating alongside  the glass. “Aw now you're just being a jerk.” The wine began to pour itself into the glass, the two objects seemed to move in apparent amusement.  “Cut it out Leon.” a voice called from the doorway, both the ‘spirit’ and Lonestar looked to see Froggy G standing in the doorway, his entire body was covered in various bandages and stitches. “What?, I am merely keeping myself amused…” a voice responded, a pair of glowing yellow eyes appeared as the ‘spirit’ slowly formed a small kremzon figure.

. .. ..Image

The kremzon turned to the surprised Lonestar and said “Bon jour, cowboy, feel honored that you find yourself in the presence of ze great Leon Chameleon!” Lonestar looked confusedly at Leon, “What.” Leon chuckled as he leaned his elbow on Lonestar and replied “My apologies, it’s just fun to mess with simpletons.” Leon patted his head and walked away, Lonestar stood their, eye twitching slightly, “Hope you did not soil your pants to mu-” Leon did not get far when Lonestar grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around and he put his fist firmly in the Kremzon’s face.

. .. ..Image

Leon fell backwards, though he quickly recovered as he shakingly got back up “You….damn….Ill-” Froggy G put a hand on his shoulder “Don’t get your scales in a bunch Leon, you know you had it coming.” Leon pulled his shoulder away and angrily walked off, recomposing himself he turned his head back for a second to say “Let’s see how long you last…” he took a sip of his wine and left, audible chuckles could be heard from the hallway.

Lonestar angrily walked over to Froggy G “Rotten sonuva-is he always like that?” Froggy G nodded “Most of the time.” Lonestar shot him a smirk before he shook his head “I’d hate to have to deal with him all the time.” Froggy’s melancholy expression only grew deeper as he replied “Yea...he’s my roommate.”Sometime later the two were once again traversing the hallways of the ship, Froggy started to speak to Lonestar “Okay, last on the tour, we got our rooms.” Froggy gestured towards the various doors lining the walls, some with names, some without. “Why are there so many rooms if there's only six of us?” Froggy just shrugged his shoulders “Beats me, boss man Blabl just laughed when we asked.” They kept walking until they reached a door, Froggy pointed to the door’s title ‘LONESTAR’.

“Looks like this is your room.” Froggy G handed him a card “This is your key card, now i don’t know  who your roommate's gonna be,we all have one but-” Lonestar pulled his card into the door, the card-hole lit up as the door slide open. Looking inside, both Froggy G and Lonestar found that their was only one bed in the Sheriff’s room. Froggy stood there, dumbfounded before angrily exclaiming “Aww, how did you get your own room!, tch man that's wack!”

Suddenly Leon uncloaked behind them, he furiously threw a bucket of ice that had been positioned over Lonestars head on to the ground.  He too angrily stated “What is this!, zis cowboy gets his own chambre, and I, Leon, does not!?” Froggy smirked at him “Maybe it’s cuz they don’t give singles to a ‘ladies man’” Leon sizzled in anger at Froggy’s remark “Filthy frog, how dare you!” The two soon began to get into a heated arguement. The bickering between the two soon began to aggravate Lonestar, he rolled up his sleeve to give them both a second helping of fist.                  

However he was interrupted as a third and fourth voice came in. Clunk came bursting through the wall began unintelligible screaming, nuclear components locked and loaded while Yuri hitched a ride on the metal behemoth, joyfully hollering in contrast to the other mercs.

. .. ..Image

Lonestar saw that the scene before was going to go south fast, he quickly slipped into his room and slammed the door behind him and then threw his back against the door to reinforce. The muffled yelling coming from behind the door abruptly stopped as a large explosion echoed through the hallway. The last thing Lonestar heard from outside the hallway was someone frustratingly stating “Dunkompfs…” Lonestar looked at his new home, the only contents the room contained was a cardboard box with a lit candle in it, and a mattress that looked liked it seen the universe three times over. Lonestar looked at the bed and smiled,”Looks comfy.”

He tiredly walked over to his “bed’ and hopped on it. Lonestar stared at the ceiling, lost in thought.

“What in sam hill am I doing here?” Lonestar thought, he went from being a sideshow attraction to a mercenary, on a ship full of crazy ship within twelve hours. Most of them seemed like they would rather tear him apart then actually work with him. This definitely was not going to last, but… he thought, it certainly would be a fun ride. Lonestar decided that he might as well stick with his ‘team’ for a while, ‘and hey’ he thought as he pulled out a cigar. “It’s not like I’m all that sane either…” he smirked as he blew a puff of smoke into the air, he closed his eyes, falling into a dream of explosions and electric sheep.

. .. ..Image

Reifiui wrote:

Last edited by catgame21234 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [Writing] AwesomenautsAssemble
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:33 pm 

I got whipped 32 times by Catti to get this episode made...it was a fun time :thumb:

#Awesomenauts Runaway X

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:35 pm 

MKlegacy wrote:
I got whipped 32 times by Catti to get this episode made...it was a fun time :thumb:

LOOKS LIKE EPISODE 2 ALREADY HAS ITS FIRST WHIP ಠ_ಠ
CASUE WHIPPING IS NOT FUN è _é
*CRACK*

Reifiui wrote:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:54 pm 

That was entertaining to read, though the writing felt a bit awkward from time to time.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:15 pm 

The only sort of constructive feedback I'm going to give will be correcting the few french words you get wrong on Leon
MKlegacy wrote:
Bonjour, cowboy...

game needs more drastic, controversial changes so i can read more salty posts

Kailler wrote:
Democracy. Does. Not. Work.

Steam